Current time: 04/05/2024, 18:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(08/10/2013 11:48)YSV-205 Wrote:  
(08/10/2013 09:29)mic Wrote:  Wigan withdrawn 18306 to 9 and 16192/93/95 have been sold

Strange. Why withdraw vehicles that are only 05 registered?

these where the ex first dennis arrows and volvo olys a lot older then 05 regs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/10/2013 19:15)Scania3379man Wrote:  
(08/10/2013 18:46)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  There should be 38 E400H, due for delivery to Stagecoach Manchester (Hyde Road), which are supposely numbered 12220-12257.

Well the newpaper said send 20 hybrid for wigan depot. but i think we have wait and see in 2014...maybe different story.

I'd quite like some E400Hs as long as they don't spontaneously combust like that one the other week.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
I am presuming this batch of 23 is a new lot, in addition to the 38 already announced under the Green Bus Fund.
Do you have a copy of the article you could attach?
(08/10/2013 20:15)ace Wrote:  I am presuming this batch of 23 is a new lot, in addition to the 38 already announced under the Green Bus Fund.

It is come from Manchester Evening News newspaper.

the MEN information I can't find and should be on the newspaper, sorry about that.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/sy...-table.pdf

HTH
Martyn
Link just shows vehicles that have already been purchased with GBF.

Can't see that TfGM would be ordering more hybrids, they haven't suddenly got extra funding or anything....
Equally, any hybrids would unlikely to be ADL as their order book is already pretty full.
(08/10/2013 21:54)Scania3379man Wrote:  
(08/10/2013 20:15)ace Wrote:  I am presuming this batch of 23 is a new lot, in addition to the 38 already announced under the Green Bus Fund.

It is come from Manchester Evening News newspaper.

the MEN information I can't find and should be on the newspaper, sorry about that.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/sy...-table.pdf

HTH
Martyn

According to the Green Bus Fund Table, link above.

Theres 90 E400H for Stagecoach Manchester, which have already been delivered as 12027-12056 (30 buses), 12108-12127 (20 buses), and 12180-12219 (40 buses).
(08/10/2013 22:20)mbonwick Wrote:  Link just shows vehicles that have already been purchased with GBF.

Can't see that TfGM would be ordering more hybrids, they haven't suddenly got extra funding or anything....
Equally, any hybrids would unlikely to be ADL as their order book is already pretty full.

I think this link is the right one: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/green...re-funding

Further digging, the understanding is that the order is split 3 further Hybrid School Buses (likely to be Versas) and 20 Hybrid Deckers for use on the Leigh Busway, all for an as-yet unknown operator.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yeah Kyoyo,

I know that...

Other topic is I saw the van for stagecoach in wigan drive on Poolstock Lane travel to Bryn depot(that my guess) today this afternoon is YT13 reg is that transfer from sharston or hyde road?

Thank you,
Martyn
Due to an accident on M60 at Worsley yesterday morning Stagecoach Wigan were having problems with their 32s to the extent that what should have been the 09:22 32 Manchester-Wigan finally turned up at 10:15 and ended up going back to Wigan out of service, then 5mins behind that at 10:20 the 09:52 turned up and ran the service all the way to Wigan.

Even more fun was with the X34s as I didn't see 10:12 leaving Manchester but I did see the return journey leaving Leigh albait about 10mins late at 11:20.

More problems faced Wigan Depot in the evening peak as due to a major RTA Highfield Road ended up being closed which meant 631s were only going as far as Marus Bridge Roundabout and 632 were turning round at Melrose Drive
I'm glad I didn't hang around for the 32 yesterday morning.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)