Current time: 07/05/2024, 17:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Well time will tell as i said i've heard it off a friend at GM we'll have to wait and see
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
34785 is on the 10A, just spotted it in St.Helens heading towards the bus station.
I think the new Enviros look pretty to be honest. That together with the voith gearbox is not the best comparison. Iv not been on one but wouldn't be rushing to try one out..
^^^^

Meant to say not the prettiest of buses...damn I phone lol
^^^^

Also meant to say not the best combination lol
27710 and 27711 and a few other 11 plates have lost their 20 and 21 brandings any reason why?
(01/10/2013 07:07)Daniel Anderton Wrote:  27710 and 27711 and a few other 11 plates have lost their 20 and 21 brandings any reason why?

A couple have lost 14/10A branding I believe as well...wounder if there getting new style branding like in Chester
(01/10/2013 12:58)E208 WBG Wrote:  
(01/10/2013 07:07)Daniel Anderton Wrote:  27710 and 27711 and a few other 11 plates have lost their 20 and 21 brandings any reason why?

A couple have lost 14/10A branding I believe as well...wounder if there getting new style branding like in Chester

The only solution i can come up with ,excluding yours which could happen, is that the new enviros will be used on the north liverpool routes and the older ones used on south liverpool services although i believe this is pretty unlikely
i think it so they can use them on a wide variety of routes i've seen all different number enviros on 53 route haven't seen 13 plate one yet tho

This may be the reason

Stagecoach MS&SL - SN63 NAU in Birkenhead for Bus & Tram Show

User(s) browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)