Current time: 04/05/2024, 20:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(11/09/2013 09:06)ace Wrote:  I get that about the Enviro400's getting trashed. It was the same when I was at school, though sometimes a quick 'Oi' from the driver helped. LOL

Never did with my lot, I remember then trashing the seats and even putting windows through on Dennis Arrows.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The Enviro400s should not be operating schools, the Tridents transferred up from South West should be.
(11/09/2013 16:32)mbonwick Wrote:  The Enviro400s should not be operating schools, the Tridents transferred up from South West should be.

I thought that too, but I'm seeing Enviro400s operate the 657 St Edmund Arrowsmith/Byrchall High School - Ince Bar every day. This bus route is one of the roughest in Wigan.

Jack
17151, shown on the last fleetcard as being in Wigan, was operating in Stockport today.
(11/09/2013 17:22)gilbert Wrote:  17151, shown on the last fleetcard as being in Wigan, was operating in Stockport today.

Hmm strange, just gonna have to wait and see

Jack
22151 (S151 TRJ) has "Stagecoach in Manchester" above the door and driver's cab whereas every other MAN 18.220 has "Stagecoach in Wigan." Any ideas why?

Jack
Enviro400 filling in for one of the Magic Bus vehicles on the 143 this afternoon, while the old Magic Bus based at Middleton out on the 80.
17151 should be back at Stockport now that said Tridents have arrived from SW, it was only there to get the crappier Arrows off.

22151 has "in Manchester" fleetnames simply because the staff haven't removed them yet. It's hardly a high priority.

Can't help but wonder if Enviro400s are on the 657 for CCTV - I'm not sure any of the older stock is (yet) fitted.
(11/09/2013 20:03)mbonwick Wrote:  17151 should be back at Stockport now that said Tridents have arrived from SW, it was only there to get the crappier Arrows off.

It was on the 378 today.
(11/09/2013 19:03)SF07 Wrote:  Enviro400 filling in for one of the Magic Bus vehicles on the 143 this afternoon, while the old Magic Bus based at Middleton out on the 80.

There are 3 Magic Buses[i/d's unknown] in Charles Street, Stockport together with 2 single deckers [also i/d unknown]

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)