Current time: 05/05/2024, 08:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Odd workings yesterday saw Trident 17239 out all day yesterday on 112s and apparently Wigan Trident 17005 operated the delayed 17:27 X34 Leigh-Manchester and 18:42 Manchester-Leigh services due to a vehicle fault
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(31/08/2013 06:43)M60lad Wrote:  Odd workings yesterday saw Trident 17239 out all day yesterday on 112s and apparently Wigan Trident 17005 operated the delayed 17:27 X34 Leigh-Manchester and 18:42 Manchester-Leigh services due to a vehicle fault

Hi
Has there been any fleet transfers to/from Middleton with tomorrow's timetable and route allocation changes ?
I saw that same trident on the 80 service around 9am
I gather that the Trident is currently covering for the current shortage of available vehicles at Middleton Depot at the moment as I know there's at least a number of vehicles still away at Hyde Road awaiting repaint and also for some reason there's a Evolution at Sharston Depot and apparently its been there for the past couple of weeks.

I'm guessing although I'm not to sure that Middleton Depot's Red Volvo B7 ALX400 will be back on the road shortly with the Universities and Schools going back shortly I'm led to believed that it was took off the road over the Summer as it wasn't needed.
Also someone said a Solo SR is at Stockport so sounds like a change around of some buses
Has anyone sighted 22055 in service lately? Been over a month without seeing it in service anywhere.

Or another thought it couild had followed 17612 to the Motor show
(01/09/2013 21:46)Benzo Wrote:  Has anyone sighted 22055 in service lately? Been over a month without seeing it in service anywhere.

Or another thought it couild had followed 17612 to the Motor show

benzo im 90% sure i saw 22055 (could have been 22056) on 218 at tameside hospital yesterday at 4pm
Think we got confirmation that the 291 has been switched to Hyde Road from today. Predominately MANs but an Enviro400 working one of the afternoon peak journeys.

Another MAN heading down Oldham Road through Failsworth around 6pm, which may have been one of the 74s heading back to depot.
I was on Stagecoach in Wigan's ALX300, 22105 (S105 TRJ) this morning and the driver missed my stop even though the bell was pressed. The lovely driver stopped and pointed to his dash, showing me the stop light and it was barely visible so he was unaware that a bell had been pressed. It's become apparent that the S reg ALX300s have many faults and are not favoured by the drivers. Wouldn't if have been easier to keep the Volvo Wright Renown B10BLEs that they transferred to Wales? They may be a year older but the interior was much nicer and at least the driver knew when to stop.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
(05/09/2013 15:42)MX05 CKN Wrote:  I was on Stagecoach in Wigan's ALX300, 22105 (S105 TRJ) this morning and the driver missed my stop even though the bell was pressed. The lovely driver stopped and pointed to his dash, showing me the stop light and it was barely visible so he was unaware that a bell had been pressed. It's become apparent that the S reg ALX300s have many faults and are not favoured by the drivers. Wouldn't if have been easier to keep the Volvo Wright Renown B10BLEs that they transferred to Wales? They may be a year older but the interior was much nicer and at least the driver knew when to stop.

The Volvo Wright Renown B10BLE is a vastly superior vehicle than the MAN

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)