Current time: 06/05/2024, 23:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
with a PX55 dart already in chester in service has any Enviro300's already entered service also which Darts from Gillmoss be moving to Birkenhead and Chester and what will they be replacing
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
any idea when new 13 batch are gonna hit the road
Are any of the former GTL/Express travel spryte darts still at gillmoss or have they all departed now?
It is PX55 EDF that has moved to chester
(28/08/2013 06:20)MX12CFE Wrote:  Are any of the former GTL/Express travel spryte darts still at gillmoss or have they all departed now?

This batch of buses left Gillmoss quite soon after Stagecoach takeover and with them being over 15 years old i'd be surprised if they were still owned by Stagecoach.
There are no Sprytes or Crusaders left with MY&SL. In fact, the only Glenvale darts remaining are the 02 plate SPDs.
(28/08/2013 11:29)darthblakey Wrote:  
(28/08/2013 06:20)MX12CFE Wrote:  Are any of the former GTL/Express travel spryte darts still at gillmoss or have they all departed now?

This batch of buses left Gillmoss quite soon after Stagecoach takeover and with them being over 15 years old i'd be surprised if they were still owned by Stagecoach.

No, they never left then, they were withdrawn about 2-3 years ago and lay in Gillmoss until quite recently.
Howards/springfeild coaches bought 2 of the sprytes didnt they.
(28/08/2013 14:30)motormayhem Wrote:  Howards/springfeild coaches bought 2 of the sprytes didnt they.

Forgot about that, yes they did P459 DCW & P461 DCW were the ones that they bought.
what is the plan for the 3 Ex first Solo's in Gillmoss getting new pannels, I have noted all bars inside have beeen painted orange where previous blue and looks like seats have now got stagecoach fabric any idea what depot there going to be used at.

Also will X271USH be getting painted and used or is it for sale at Gillmoss

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)