Current time: 17/06/2024, 23:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
It might be best to slow down with the criticism of Impera (or any other company) as the purpose of the site isn't to criticise operators in such a way.

I don't personally know how Impera are doing regarding running their services so I can't say if what is posted is correct or not, but it is probably best trying to reduce the criticism of the company on the forum.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
(25/08/2013 20:12)E208 WBG Wrote:  To be fair yes Impera have had some difficulties however so do every other bus firm but its no ones place to Judge them tbh Impera are not a bad firm and I think MSteens and the staff there do a bloddy good job with a tidy fleet and the services they are running are doing very well from what I have seen and I see the 39 and 31/31A a lot and always busy so well done to Impera for fighting on and doing well with the 31/31A, 39 and 98

Passenger have a right to complain about their services not turning up and/or being suddenly cancelled altogether.
(26/08/2013 18:33)buses7675 Wrote:  It might be best to slow down with the criticism of Impera (or any other company) as the purpose of the site isn't to criticise operators in such a way.

I don't personally know how Impera are doing regarding running their services so I can't say if what is posted is correct or not, but it is probably best trying to reduce the criticism of the company on the forum.

To be honest Steve, I agree with you a little bit and as long as people don't get personal that's fine, but services not turning up and also being cancelled before the due date can't really be defended. However, really on these matters they can only improve.
(25/08/2013 22:57)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  The people on here defending their operations are those of current or past employees
That's because we've seen the commitment behind the scenes!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(27/08/2013 20:32)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(25/08/2013 22:57)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  The people on here defending their operations are those of current or past employees
That's because we've seen the commitment behind the scenes!

I have to agree with KU02 there The guys working in the office and the managment and engineers all do a fantastic job and good luck to them at least they are trying to find ways to solve the problem and not giving up which is a great thing
Sorry but a lot of passengers would see pulling off a route with no given reason as "giving up". There is really no defence for that, if Arriva or Stagecoach did that I can guarantee the same defenders would be slating them.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
CX06 is right there... im afraid that is inexcusable! But every company makes mistakes. Its up to impera to regain the trust of the paying passengers as without them, they would not exist... Be honest, Would you rather a journey on a s reg dart or a new 12 plated Enviro200 stagecoach bus? I know I'd prefer the latter. So its up to the company to win over the passengers with excellent reliability and the best customer service on the wirral. Maybe you guys with links to the company should tell them this as when I have rang up the office to complain about busses not turning up, they just said sorry and didn't seem to care. How can I possibly trust a company that runs old busses and doesn't care when they dont show up. They should investigate and inform me the customer as to why the bus has not sshown up. I don't care about driver shortages, I dont care about a bus breaking down, that is their problem. It is up to them to have measures in place to reduce the impact to the customer - ie: more/more reliable busses, more drivers. Better customer services skills...If these elements are not implemented, I am certain that the company will bite the dust very soon which I would hate to see.
The thing about Impera is that the bus company has lasted much longer than everybody seemed to think they would .

How many times have you been at a bus stop when an Arriva bus hasnt turned up and nobody seems to bat an eyelid but the minute a small company does it there jumped up and down on .
I agree with all 3 of the above points in different ways, the thing that is most disappointing about impera is not just their unreliability but more about pulling out of contracts very early and cancelling services well before the official cancellation date without warning. This can leave the people that used to use those routes in the lurch and waiting unnecessarily for a bus that is never going to turn up. This is where the bigger companies would get lot of stick from people if they done the same thing, whereas impera are just getting defended when they don't deserve it.
(27/08/2013 22:29)CX06 EBK Wrote:  Sorry but a lot of passengers would see pulling off a route with no given reason as "giving up". There is really no defence for that, if Arriva or Stagecoach did that I can guarantee the same defenders would be slating them.

Difference is when you pull out of a route without giving the necessary notices required by law, not the first time Imperia have done it either, it gives a bad image of the company to Passengers. I do think it's fair to criticize companies when it's warrented as in this case, it's quite shabby to pull out of a route without giving the notices, & leaving passengers stranded. Sorry but if Imperia are having problems with running services, with lack of drivers then it's there own fault, could be classic case of a company spreading themselves too far without the necessary resources to back it up.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)