Current time: 19/04/2024, 09:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
Ex Wrexham Pulsar 2911 (CX58 EXB) was out on the 60 yesterday evening
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/06/2013 17:25)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(05/06/2013 15:26)mathias Wrote:  By the way, I remember (about two months' ago) you posted something about the disappearance of 2926 (CX58 FZH) from the fleet, and I STILL haven't seen this bus on the road!
DVLA say its still taxed, anyone know where it might be??
I agree! I've been looking out for it for some time now and I haven't seen it anywhere!

Cadet 2519 seemed to have failed, IRONICALLY, outside the old Skelmersdale Arriva depot this afternoon (on the 311 route)! It got going again under its own power as I seen the engineering van following it towards the motorway.

(05/06/2013 17:15)Harryn9000 Wrote:  i don't think 4420 branding has been removed at all seen it this morning going towards netherton still carrying cross river branding all over it
The cab-side branding was (partially...!) removed when I seen it a few days ago.

2926 is now on the 61.
Which routes do the plaxton pointers normally work please
(09/06/2013 20:02)dave4jackie Wrote:  Which routes do the plaxton pointers normally work please

Could be anything really but generally 58,61,311,345. Can be on anything though, rarely the 53 though.
iv been told that 7674 is at green lane for MOT with a old livery back end on it so it looks like the fire wasn't that bad for them to repair it. Pointless if u ask me as it only has a few months left.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
(09/06/2013 21:03)Ultralow Wrote:  iv been told that 7674 is at green lane for MOT with a old livery back end on it so it looks like the fire wasn't that bad for them to repair it. Pointless if u ask me as it only has a few months left.
I would be very surprised if this is true, hopefully we will find out soon if it has been repaired.
(09/06/2013 20:06)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(09/06/2013 20:02)dave4jackie Wrote:  Which routes do the plaxton pointers normally work please
Could be anything really but generally 58,61,311,345. Can be on anything though, rarely the 53 though.
The 311 is mainly Pulsars and Cadets these days. It's rare to see a Dart on them at the moment!

I'd also include the 54 and the 350 to that list.
(09/06/2013 21:03)Ultralow Wrote:  iv been told that 7674 is at green lane for MOT with a old livery back end on it so it looks like the fire wasn't that bad for them to repair it. Pointless if u ask me as it only has a few months left.
If its fire wasn't that bad, why has it taken about a year for it to be repaired?

As I've said previously in this thread, it seems that Bootle don't have plans to withdraw their Marshalls yet as 7662 has also recently had an MOT (noticeable because it has shiny, silver wheels).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(10/06/2013 09:57)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(09/06/2013 20:06)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
The 311 is mainly Pulsars and Cadets these days. It's rare to see a Dart on them at the moment!

I'd also include the 54 and the 350 to that list.
If its fire wasn't that bad, why has it taken about a year for it to be repaired?

As I've said previously in this thread, it seems that Bootle don't have plans to withdraw their Marshalls yet as 7662 has also recently had an MOT (noticeable because it has shiny, silver wheels).

Yes it looks that way with the Marshalls, I was on 7667 last week and that one has been tightened up since I last rode it just two weeks before, the gearbox was nowhere near as jerky either. So certainly has had some work done. 7674 making a comeback would still be a big surprise at this stage, but then we saw 6574 come back a few years ago at a similar age.

For all I know Bootle could of been making a decision weather to withdraw it or not so that could of been a reason or they may of been thinking of a replacement e.g. PNB dart from Speke like 2321 or 2324 as I think they were unallocated around that time.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
To be fair, after Bootle getting rid of the T-PNB darts I wouldnt have thought that they would have wanted one back.

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)