Current time: 04/10/2024, 13:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
Theres also been a Hybrid on the 410 3 days running now!
One of the 290* pulsars was noted on a 437 last night.

Also been informed that 4000 was on the N23 last night.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
R874ERE its a case of supply and demand and these days New Brighton seems to be on the up , was this on the Woodside job or the full route .
(09/06/2013 15:02)wirralbus Wrote:  R874ERE its a case of supply and demand and these days New Brighton seems to be on the up , was this on the Woodside job or the full route .

On the full route wirralbus,

I agree that the recent weather, along with the redevelopments has meant increased demand for new brighton this week, and 410s have been quite full to and from New Brighton and deckers certainly would be appreciated on some day time trips, especially the clatterbridge ones as that section is less frequent.

Interesting considering on one of the days while the hybrid was on the 410, there was a VLW on the 464.

They certainly seem to have relaxed slightly as to what the hybrids can and can't go on.

There was also a hybrid on the 411 today
Been told there was a hybrid on the 2s today

Its the Chester Rocks Event at the racecourse today , probably the reasoning for the double deckers .

I have always been surprised why the service 2 wasnt allowed to have Hybrids on it in the first place , probably the fear in the first place of a costly failure so far away from home base , remember the time when the Cadets stopped being used in favour of pulsar's because they seemed more reliable .
Here you go guys MX13AFJ 4503 In Chester working Service 2

Photo Here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanorth...053156766/

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
4000 nearly made it into service onto the 423 last night, however started overheating and leaking coolant all over the road by the time it got from the depot to seacombe ferry. As a result the bus it was supposed to take off (4514) had to stay on.

I believe the reasoning for 4000 being taken out was that hybrids still arnt allowed on the night services (despite there being a few on recently) and i do believe that particular running board (the 7.30pm ish off seacombe) runs straight onto N450s.

That is the reason Luke, still no hybrids allowed on Night buses.
Pulsar 2909 was also on the N450 last night as was 2907 last week. (This bus comes of the 487's)
That really does limit the amount of double deckers that can be used on the night services .
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)