Current time: 29/06/2024, 03:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
Seen W568 JVV around birkenhead today in full impera livery and branded for new service "98". Im sure its was painted blue around the front destination display as well, but im not sure as i only seen a glimpse of it.

Also leaflet in the bus stop today for the 98 with a £5 off voucher for weekly tickets, meaning that next week you can buy an adult weekly ticket for £7!!! Also day tickets are being lowered to £3.50

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(22/04/2013 13:50)busdude Wrote:  Seen W568 JVV around birkenhead today in full impera livery and branded for new service "98". Im sure its was painted blue around the front destination display as well, but im not sure as i only seen a glimpse of it.
It's been painted in a revised, Lothian-style livery! Not sure if it's going to be the new look or just for the 98 branding, though.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(22/04/2013 16:10)3111 Wrote:  
(22/04/2013 13:50)busdude Wrote:  Seen W568 JVV around birkenhead today in full impera livery and branded for new service "98". Im sure its was painted blue around the front destination display as well, but im not sure as i only seen a glimpse of it.
It's been painted in a revised, Lothian-style livery! Not sure if it's going to be the new look or just for the 98 branding, though.

Hope it will be the new look, i quite like Lothian Bus's livery.
I hope i see 2568 again or see a picture of it to get a proper look as it drove past me quite fast and i was inside

Follow me on flickr
How did the new routes do today?
Find all posts by this user
Day One of any new route is always hard for the enthuiast to decipher whether it is doing well or a flop.

There does need to be a period now on the new routes that there is no timetable changes to enable the passengers a chance to get used to the route .

The 98 is an odd timetable in that the Sunday daytime timetable runs 5 mins later than the Monday to Saturday timetable in both directions with the same running time , its a strange idea , the only good idea is that its later not earlier .
The timetable for the 98 run later on a Sunday because of the way the earlier routes from other services ie 203 run in
New routes did what we expected
light loads but thats expected as people get used to the service, i would thinki imprea will want to get better buses than darts for the cross river services considering arriva are using hybirds with free wi-fi

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
I was very surprised yesterday when i seen a 1A pull in from Liverpool at around 5pm looking quite full
I got on the 98 at around the same time towards Town Meadow and there was 10 people on board (not many but still quite good) someone even bought a weekly ticket on the 98

Follow me on flickr
(30/04/2013 11:50)busdude Wrote:  I was very surprised yesterday when i seen a 1A pull in from Liverpool at around 5pm looking quite full
The extension of the 1A seems to already be popular!

2523 on the 1A - http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/
2538 on the 98 - http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/
2568 in the new Impera livery - http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)