Current time: 17/06/2024, 01:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACE Travel
RE: ACE Travel
M376 FTY Palatine II is on the 130.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/04/2013 18:49)Scania1996 Wrote:  M376 FTY Palatine II is on the 130.
Caught that myself - on there, apparently, because nothing else was in the depot. Enviro200 761 replaced it in Walton on the 19:32 journey from Dingle. A very interesting (and probably one-off) ride!

Photo - http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Another Volvo Olympian out tonight in the form of P169 BTV on the 201.
(24/04/2013 17:14)Scania1996 Wrote:  Another Volvo Olympian out tonight in the form of P169 BTV on the 201.

This is its 2nd outing on the 201 it was reported being on there a few weeks back too.
It's nice seeing deckers out on these routes but isn't it a clear breach of contract with them being step entry?

EDIT: Just read that there was nothing left I the depot. I'll let them off haha :p
Ace travel are launching a shoppers bus for criuse ship passengers Enviro 781 MX62AOH has been adorned with "Criuse Connector" branding and a criuse ship motif for the service.
(25/04/2013 10:18)Phil Wrote:  It's nice seeing deckers out on these routes but isn't it a clear breach of contract with them being step entry?

EDIT: Just read that there was nothing left I the depot. I'll let them off haha :p

Though if its happened more than once already , something is not going quite right .
ACE Travel have launched a new route "11" from Queen Square to Old Swan, looks interesting but I don't really have much info on the route as of yet

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
(05/06/2013 17:08)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  ACE Travel have launched a new route "11" from Queen Square to Old Swan, looks interesting but I don't really have much info on the route as of yet

Try searching here:
http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...ables.aspx
Is there a real reason for the introduction of this service , im trying to look between the lines , have they lost some other sort of work to introduce this commercial service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)