Current time: 03/05/2024, 14:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(18/04/2013 16:58)Benzo Wrote:  
(15/04/2013 20:55)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  
(15/04/2013 19:48)ace Wrote:  Yes. 47001 and 47002. (KX51CRU and KX51CRV)

47470 (PX07GZU) has also been transferred, but I can't remember if it went to Wigan or Middleton, or indeed if it was to cover Maytree services.

Thank you, only most of my deliveries lately have been to remote parts of Wales, or remote parts of the Lake District.

47470 is at Middleton running the recently won 446 Rochdale service
47559 also confirmed as transfer to Middleton with 33099 replacing it from Stockport.
The Sunday 202's would probably be ran by Enviro200's for the long term now unless 33099/174 run on the 202

Its normally one Enviro200 and one Dart on the Sunday 202, the Enviro200 finishes at tea time and the Dart goes on to work the evening service.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10042 seems to be always loitering in Stockport in the mornings nowadays, perhaps it's on the 203 often?
(19/04/2013 06:53)MX12EOC Wrote:  10042 seems to be always loitering in Stockport in the mornings nowadays, perhaps it's on the 203 often?

10042 were doing the 76 a few day ago
19021/51/9 have all followed the cascade to East Kent now leaving 19004/9/12/15/20 the remaining Enviro400's in reserve at Ashton
TY for the links.

Enviro400's in reserve? isn't that a bit of a waste?
They're awaiting reallocation to/collection by their new regions as part of the cascade plan.
Given the fact that Manchester already seem to be a little short of Enviro400's, with 6 of them away in Yorkshire, along with all the ones going to Wigan a little sooner than expected, I doubt they'll be going anywhere just yet.
19004, 19009 and 19012 are still very much in active service in Ashton.
(19/04/2013 19:05)ace Wrote:  Given the fact that Manchester already seem to be a little short of Enviro400's, with 6 of them away in Yorkshire, along with all the ones going to Wigan a little sooner than expected, I doubt they'll be going anywhere just yet.
19004, 19009 and 19012 are still very much in active service in Ashton.

I was just about to say something along the same lines LOL
Infect Im sure I've been on 19004 this week.
In the case of 19004, I'm not even sure if it will leave at all to be honest. Ashton had to spend a lot of money on it after it broke down on the way to Devon, so they won't be in too much of a hurry to let it go. It could even end up going to Wigan with the tridents, and ultimately in later years preserved, as it was one of the first Enviro400's in service in Manchester.
(19/04/2013 20:43)ace Wrote:  In the case of 19004, I'm not even sure if it will leave at all to be honest. Ashton had to spend a lot of money on it after it broke down on the way to Devon, so they won't be in too much of a hurry to let it go. It could even end up going to Wigan with the tridents, and ultimately in later years preserved, as it was one of the first Enviro400's in service in Manchester.

AZ carn't be that short of d/deckers as ive not seen the tridents out at all this week, and one was only briefly out last week on 236's.

On another subject, i spotted a MAN in Glossop this afternoon doing the former Bluebird works service from Carpenters. Im pretty certain it still had one of the older ticket machines in, plus looking at photo's of the Hybrids allocated to Middleton, they also seem to have the older ticket machines, am i wrong or have they still not switched yet?

Also how is this works service worked. I always thought Stagecoach didn't do private hire work, which i believed this service always was under Bluebird. Ive seen nothing registered on VOSA so is it still technically a private hire??
On route 191 I have seen an ordinary Enviro400 and an E400H this week. I have twice seen an ordinary Enviro400 on route 192 this week, admittedly in the evenings, but the vast majority of route 192 workings are E400H.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)