Current time: 25/06/2024, 06:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North East Independents
RE: North East Independents
Pygalls Olympian decker R395 LGH, was back at its old haunt of Sunderland Park Lane on service 230 from Hartlepool today.

Didnt appear to be any passengers on it at all, does anyone know how well the service is doing?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Is the 87A/87B every 30 mins in Stockton?

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(05/04/2013 21:33)W179 SCU Wrote:  Is the 87A/87B every 30 mins in Stockton?

Every hour (leaves on the hour). Saturdays there's an hour break between 1 and 2 to allow the same driver to do the full day.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(05/04/2013 21:39)kuyoyo Wrote:  

Every hour (leaves on the hour). Saturdays there's an hour break between 1 and 2 to allow the same driver to do the full day.

Cheers Tony! Is there still a Oly that come for the changeover. If so, what time(s)

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(05/04/2013 21:40)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(05/04/2013 21:39)kuyoyo Wrote:  

Cheers Tony! Is there still a Oly that come for the changeover. If so, what time(s)

It depends. Most of this week it has been R952XVM (which has been on them since yesterday afternoon when S467GUB broke down). Note, no changeover bus on a Saturday.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(05/04/2013 21:46)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(05/04/2013 21:40)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(05/04/2013 21:39)kuyoyo Wrote:  Every hour (leaves on the hour). Saturdays there's an hour break between 1 and 2 to allow the same driver to do the full day.

It depends. Most of this week it has been R952XVM (which has been on them since yesterday afternoon when S467GUB broke down). Note, no changeover bus on a Saturday.

Right, cheers for the help. Is there any other independents worth photographing round the Teesside and Darlo area?

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(05/04/2013 21:48)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(05/04/2013 21:40)W179 SCU Wrote:  Cheers Tony! Is there still a Oly that come for the changeover. If so, what time(s)

Right, cheers for the help. Is there any other independents worth photographing round the Teesside and Darlo area?

Schoolday weekdays - Croft Coach Travel do the Town Riders in Middlesbrough (school holidays they only operated at peak times). Leven Valley and Compass Royston are the other two main ones on Teesside. Darlington, there's Dales & District and Scarlet Band.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(05/04/2013 21:48)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(05/04/2013 21:40)W179 SCU Wrote:  http://dartslf.com/forum/newreply.php?tid=100&pid=33889

You could always try and find one of leven valley's darts with the updated livery, they definatley look the part!
Leven Valley have an alx200 in stock, don't know about it's reg because i quickly saw it at mill lane bus stop on route 45! Teesside really is becoming a home for ALX buses!
(15/04/2013 14:55)riverside motors Wrote:  Leven Valley have an alx200 in stock, don't know about it's reg because i quickly saw it at mill lane bus stop on route 45! Teesside really is becoming a home for ALX buses!

The reg is Y10DPC but it's reportedly due to be re-registered as it is currently on private plates.

EDIT: Photo of Y10DPC @ Carl Gorse

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)