Current time: 03/05/2024, 16:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(09/04/2013 21:03)chris-s Wrote:  Noticed the other day that the Solo with Saints branding, window with st bernard has been smashed and replaced minus vinyls. Pity people cant leave things alone....

The window never got smashed,its just the vinyl sticker was starting to peel of so its more likely come off in the wash as it was starting to peel off over the easter weekend when i had it out on my 34.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/04/2013 21:08)motormayhem Wrote:  
(09/04/2013 21:03)chris-s Wrote:  Noticed the other day that the Solo with Saints branding, window with st bernard has been smashed and replaced minus vinyls. Pity people cant leave things alone....

The window never got smashed,its just the vinyl sticker was starting to peel of so its more likely come off in the wash as it was starting to peel off over the easter weekend when i had it out on my 34.

ah, explains it, usually when vinyls dissapear its a window break, any idea if it will be replaced?
His arms and a section of his legs remain though, must have only been peeling in the middle?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(09/04/2013 21:20)CX54 DKD Wrote:  His arms and a section of his legs remain though, must have only been peeling in the middle?

Yeah it is put on in sections and it was just the large window section only that was peeling but unsure if it will be replaced or not.
Hopefully, Boots is looking a bit pitiful at the moment with a missing torso and head!!!

Im guessing they wanna play guess wjo lol.
2254 on 34/34A duty which works onto the evening service. Also had ride on 2271 on 33 into St Helens this morning and have to say it's possibly the best dart at Jackson Street at present. Few ratles and not much idle vibration. Certainly best of the recent batch from Bolton.
713 did go onto an 89, 2214 was also on the 89 yesterday as i had it, its very slow on hills but at least its rattle free, also noticed that 2966 and 2990 have gained rear adverts for bychall high school

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
X-ANC Dart 2213 noted putting in an appearance along the 352/395 route this afternoon.

2729 on the 37/38 this afternoon. First arriva bus I've been on in over two weeks that hasn't been a cadet. Must have had about 40 odd journeys on the cadets in that time!

Got to admit that I really like 2729. The gearbox in this vehicle means it makes some fantastic sounds, almost sounds like a leyland lynx at times!

User(s) browsing this thread: 52 Guest(s)