Current time: 03/05/2024, 21:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Probably understandable today given there were no shops open, probably not as busy as a normal Sunday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Managment have stated they want the solo srs out on sundays and bank hols on local routes ie 31,32,33,34 as i had a solo sr on 34 on good friday and got full standing loads in both directions from the start of my shift to the finish.
I can understand the 33 getting the SR's on a Sunday but the 34 is quite busy and from what I have witnessed on the odd occasion even struggles with a Pulsar.
2271 on the 10 this afternoon, seen leaving St Helens just after 3pm.
Noted that in St Helens at 5.15 about to do another trip to Liverpool too.

(05/04/2013 15:08)St Helens Rider Wrote:  2271 on the 10 this afternoon, seen leaving St Helens just after 3pm.
That was in Liverpool at 09:30 having finished a journey from St Helens, so it seems that it was out for the majority of the day! A blast from the past for me - nice to see it back in Liverpool!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
7665 was out in liverpool the other day on the 10A, the 10/10A really are becoming a joke

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(06/04/2013 14:06)bolton bus basher Wrote:  7665 was out in liverpool the other day on the 10A, the 10/10A really are becoming a joke
...along with the 10B. I seen two DAFs leaving Queen Square for Huyton on the service within five minutes of each-other yesterday morning.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Apparently Merseytravel aren't monitoring the situation and operators do not have to conform because there isn't actually a definite QBP in place yet. Just the 14 apparently. Bit of an annoyance their publicity states otherwise so yet can big themselves up over very little.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
I think the 10/10A QBP has been a joke from the start, especially in the early when step entrance vehicles were making a few appearances on the 10A - really don't think anyone's taking this seriously.

User(s) browsing this thread: 46 Guest(s)