Current time: 03/05/2024, 17:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
LOL Well, it does fit in with it :p
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
it wouldn't look as bad if the blue was the same level at the front as the sides but it looks more like its had replacement pannals from another bus than a repaint!
Looks to me as if they've tried to make it look like an Enviro200, terrible just like the Eclipses. Why didn't they just stick with blue at the front instead of white?
Because the front swoop is no longer in the single deck version of the livery. Solos are the same, except they keep the lighter blue bit beneath the windscreen.
I know that isn't the livery anymore, it was more of a question why did they change it in the first place!
(27/03/2013 16:09)Nicholas Wrote:  Because the front swoop is no longer in the single deck version of the livery. Solos are the same, except they keep the lighter blue bit beneath the windscreen.

That's not quite what the painters at Carlisle seem to think!

White with light blue for Optares, white for Enviros. Everything else should still get the front swoop according to them.
Does anybody know why they changed it? Quite a few people seem to have taken a dislikening to the new White front, and I'm sure it won't go down well with passengers, who could identify the Blue a lot better I would have thought.
(27/03/2013 20:19)ace Wrote:  Does anybody know why they changed it? Quite a few people seem to have taken a dislikening to the new White front, and I'm sure it won't go down well with passengers, who could identify the Blue a lot better I would have thought.

Cost cutting?
(27/03/2013 20:32)Wright Eclipse Wrote:  
(27/03/2013 20:19)ace Wrote:  Does anybody know why they changed it? Quite a few people seem to have taken a dislikening to the new White front, and I'm sure it won't go down well with passengers, who could identify the Blue a lot better I would have thought.

Cost cutting?

So White paint's 3p a tin cheaper than Blue then LOLLOL
eVolution 33874 (VV08 BLU) is also now in the same livery!

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)