Current time: 03/05/2024, 04:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(18/03/2013 13:21)SLTRegular Wrote:  A competing company has registered a Abram to Wigan service a couple minutes ahead of the 360.

By what ive just seen its going to be going round the estates as ive just seen a white transit minibus driving round advertising it on a little led destination screen in the front saying
"new service starting 6th april wigan-abrham circular service".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I know it's about of date, but where did the R-MHN batch of plaxtons come from and where was they new to?
(22/03/2013 20:12)Arriva3137 Wrote:  I know it's about of date, but where did the R-MHN batch of plaxtons come from and where was they new to?

They were new to United as 1601-1609 which later became part of Arriva North East. Hope this helps Smile
Came from the North East around 2006 I think? If not 2006, 2001 rings a bell... I think!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Thanks for helping!
(22/03/2013 20:19)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Came from the North East around 2006 I think? If not 2006, 2001 rings a bell... I think!

2006 rings a bell with me as well CX54. Can anybody confirm? Smile
(22/03/2013 20:19)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Came from the North East around 2006 I think? If not 2006, 2001 rings a bell... I think!

2101-8 transferred from the North East in 2001, 2109 moved in 2006 with the S-KHN examples in exchange for Varios.

(22/03/2013 20:18)MAN-3460 Wrote:  
(22/03/2013 20:12)Arriva3137 Wrote:  I know it's about of date, but where did the R-MHN batch of plaxtons come from and where was they new to?

They were new to United as 1601-1609 which later became part of Arriva North East. Hope this helps Smile

They actually arrived after United/TMS/Tees/Northumbria were rebranded as Arriva North East and were some of the first buses deliveried to the North East in Arriva livery.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
They were originally 26xx as well weren't they, being changed to 21xx once the Commanders/Centros arrived.
It appears the 352 diverted today via Winstanley College/2 Mile Stretch route due to Road issues in Billinge. this is purely down to sightings alone but i have two confirmed sightings of this plus tfgm said that arriva where avoiding serving Billinge tat 12:30 today.

Also 3024 now has failed rear and side displays and 3023 is still a bloody cold bus out on 352 lates id assume it will get swapped out at some point i put gloves on when i got aboard the bus but didnt have any when i was outside showing how cold it was presumed failed heating?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(23/03/2013 21:41)SLTRegular Wrote:  It appears the 352 diverted today via Winstanley College/2 Mile Stretch route due to Road issues in Billinge. this is purely down to sightings alone but i have two confirmed sightings of this plus tfgm said that arriva where avoiding serving Billinge tat 12:30 today.

Also 3024 now has failed rear and side displays and 3023 is still a bloody cold bus out on 352 lates id assume it will get swapped out at some point i put gloves on when i got aboard the bus but didnt have any when i was outside showing how cold it was presumed failed heating?

The 352 was indeed diverted via Winstanley College today from early morning until mid afternoon as far as I am aware.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)