Current time: 16/04/2024, 04:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(19/03/2013 22:59)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  30069 last I heard was owned by a dance group. What I want to know is where did the r reg scanias end up from Chester. 60105,6,7 etc

I think I would be right in stating that said three are at Bolton! Smile

I can definitely say that 60105 is, I photographed it myself. :P

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Just noticed Enviro 33684 on the 409 in Ashton with tinted upper deck windows.

Not something I've noticed before but is this a one off or are there any more Enviro's at OM with tinted windows?
(20/03/2013 10:45)Mayneway Wrote:  Just noticed Enviro 33684 on the 409 in Ashton with tinted upper deck windows.

Not something I've noticed before but is this a one off or are there any more Enviro's at OM with tinted windows?

Looking at a few pics on Flickr, it looks like there are a few buses with a bit of tinting at the top. Probably more notable on the ones without route branding on them.
(19/03/2013 18:37)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I didn't see them, I just did a search which only returned pics of it in the old livery. Does anyone know where 10000-10014, 30069, 30077, 30800 and 31812 are?

Thanks,
LH.

31812 withdrawn a while back and sent to Pvs after having its bits removed to repair 31814's gearbox

31811 also withdrawn and parked at Bury Depot
First will be reducing the fares from 8 April. FirstDay will be £4, FirstWeek will be £13. Also implementing GPS and free Wi-Fi later in the year.

http://m.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_ma...s/id/10081
From 1st April,firstbus are putting there fares up in huddersfield,does anyone know if manchesters going to follow on 184 or will 184 be cheaper between huddersfield & marsden than the current first huddersfield services?
I reckon the 184 service will be of WY pricing before the GM border, then revert to GM pricing after that, same as they do now. Passengers from GM to WY will fare better (excuse the pun) from the £4 benefit.

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
(22/03/2013 15:40)VauxhallAstra VXR Wrote:  Are any other non-low-floor doubledeckers being withdrawn
will 31812 and 31811 be preserved or scraped

As 31812 has been stripped of spares it will probably be scrapped.

I'm not sure what is happening to 31811. It wasn't long ago I was going home on a Citaro on the 472 that had just left Bury interchange when I noticed 31811 had arrived into the 472 stand, I then decided to get off outside M&S and wait a few minutes to get 31811.

Has anyone heared anything about 30800? It appeard on one of the fleet lists I downloaded as a servicable bus but vanished on the next one.

Thanks,
LH.
Wink RE: First Manchester
Does anybody think that Bury or any other towns dominate this thread if they do, just PM me and i'll create it .
Thank you
(22/03/2013 13:30)SF07 Wrote:  First will be reducing the fares from 8 April. FirstDay will be £4, FirstWeek will be £13. Also implementing GPS and free Wi-Fi later in the year.

http://m.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_ma...s/id/10081

Could be interesting as it seems Stagecoach are about to put their fares up judging by the window decals being removed on most buses, so for the first time we could see First Fares cheeper than Stagecoach, unless Stagecoach are following suit and lowering their fares tooLOL

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)