Current time: 27/04/2024, 17:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Bangor
(06/03/2013 18:51)cx04axy Wrote:  Rare working! 2793 on the 62 Bangor- Amlwch service today, 2506 on earlier too commanders also seem to be a common type of vechile used on this route now!

Another rare allocation today is CXO4 HRR on the 62
Seen a few mpds that I recall are junctions I think

Wouldn't it be easy to just relax 2332 as they seem short of buses still
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
They seem to be giving buses away in Bangor no idea when the Volvos are coming back from Chester! They seem to be short on the 5's and never seem
To have the right buses on any route. Lets hope the possible new buses will show up soon
(17/03/2013 16:53)cx04axy Wrote:  They seem to be giving buses away in Bangor no idea when the Volvos are coming back from Chester! They seem to be short on the 5's and never seem
To have the right buses on any route. Lets hope the possible new buses will show up soon
As far as I'm aware, the Volvos won't be returning and their departure had been planned, in some form or another, for a considerable amount of time. Certainly don't bank on them returning at any rate. Pulsars, however, should be arriving shortly as they are displaced from Wrexham by the refurbished Enviro 400s unless plans have changed there.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Another rare working from the Amlwch outstation today 2913 on the 62's to be later replaced by 2572
(18/03/2013 19:50)cx04axy Wrote:  Another rare working from the Amlwch outstation today 2913 on the 62's to be later replaced by 2572

dam my fave pulsar and a miss it on the 62 lol Sad

i was in town this morning and seen about 2 62s so must of just missed it lol
pulsars seem to be a common thing on anglesey these days
Seen an arriva pulsar 2 by conwy tunnel today anyone know why??
Pulsar on the 62 this morning as well and 2505
2330 AND 2331 are been withdrawn from the fleet i believe, the deckers will be next to go
(17/03/2013 19:45)CX54 DKD Wrote:  As far as I'm aware, the Volvos won't be returning and their departure had been planned, in some form or another, for a considerable amount of time. Certainly don't bank on them returning at any rate. Pulsars, however, should be arriving shortly as they are displaced from Wrexham by the refurbished Enviro 400s unless plans have changed there.

Is it Bangor again now? I was told they were bangor bound but was then informed they were going into Rhyl to allow the first batch of Pulsars (inc 2620) to go to Liverpool Green Lane.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)