Current time: 18/05/2024, 18:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Commander 2588 had suspension problems while working an 80 this morning, but the driver eventually managed to limp it into Liverpool One.
Find all posts by this user
Gemini 4450 was on 81/81A at lunchtime, seen it at Bootle Strand Bus Station.
Travelled on Myllennium 2467 last night on my journey home on the 80 and it was a terrible ride. The vibrations, not just when idling, but when moving, were terrible and my body still hadn't recovered 10 minutes after I'd got off the thing!!
Just been informed that 3332 is withrawn and is on the scrap line. Even though they were out dated i will miss these fine beasts.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
(14/03/2013 23:12)Ultralow Wrote:  Just been informed that 3332 is withrawn and is on the scrap line. Even though they were out dated i will miss these fine beasts.

Indeed they were fine buses i will miss them too hope one gets preserved.
A rare sight of both Palatine 2s, R313 WVR (3313) and R332 WVR (3332), on the 79/79D (respectively) running consecutively on Sir Thomas Street in Liverpool on the 12/03/2013:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/trfc3615/85...otostream/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(15/03/2013 07:20)MX12CFE Wrote:  
(14/03/2013 23:12)Ultralow Wrote:  Just been informed that 3332 is withrawn and is on the scrap line. Even though they were out dated i will miss these fine beasts.

Indeed they were fine buses i will miss them too hope one gets preserved.

Rode this a few days back on the 79D - still seemed in good nick tbh, a slight shame to see them going - I wonder what will be the replacement ? Might see the return of the DLA's ?

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Just to let everyone know that 3313 hasnt got long left either.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
(17/03/2013 23:37)Ultralow Wrote:  Just to let everyone know that 3313 hasnt got long left either.
That's fantastic news for passengers - they won't have to worry about climbing-up steps and having an uncomfortable ride on flat seats on an ancient antique when they're both withdrawn! This is also great news for Speke, as a depot, as they'll FINALLY gain the status of a fully low-floor fleet like they should have got when they received their 44 brand-new 'deckers!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Leathers lane in halewood is now closed at the junction with wood road due to a serious incident involving a taxi early this morning this will mean diversions and disruption to all bus services serving halewood.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)