Current time: 16/05/2024, 13:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(09/03/2013 01:14)mbonwick Wrote:  Ex-Hull S/T reg Tridents is my suspicion.....

Bang on the money with that Michael! supposed to be arriving next week
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/03/2013 01:14)mbonwick Wrote:  Ex-Hull S/T reg Tridents is my suspicion.....

(09/03/2013 14:10)tyresmoke Wrote:  

Bang on the money with that Michael! supposed to be arriving next week

I was going to keep quiet but now it has been leaked sort-of, yes Hull's 17025-34 are reported to be transferring to Stockton starting next week to replace 16831-40.

And today sadly marked the start of the end, with just 16831 out on the 12/14/34 and 16832/7 on the 11.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I wonder what Hull will be getting, unless service reductions are taking place. 17025-34 were new to London as TA17-25. I could be coming to Middlesbrough (primarily for Arriva buses) at the end of August but doubt I shall find many if any Stagecoach buses there distinctive (unless you Kuyoyo or anyone else knows otherwise...)
(09/03/2013 23:31)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I wonder what Hull will be getting, unless service reductions are taking place. 17025-34 were new to London as TA17-25. I could be coming to Middlesbrough (primarily for Arriva buses) at the end of August but doubt I shall find many if any Stagecoach buses there distinctive (unless you Kuyoyo or anyone else knows otherwise...)

Hull are getting Enviro400s from Manchester. As for the end of August, be just the MANs (ALX300s and Enviro300s) and the Tridents by then - 21104/41/50 all run out of test prior to then and will probably be withdrawn.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(09/03/2013 23:36)kuyoyo Wrote:  Hull are getting Enviro400s from Manchester. As for the end of August, be just the MANs (ALX300s and Enviro300s) and the Tridents by then - 21104/41/50 all run out of test prior to then and will probably be withdrawn.

Just over 1/2 the E400Hs are in service in Stockport now, so some Enviro400s will be available for cascade. History is repeating itself as some Tridents migrated from Manchester to Hull a few years ago, ironically perhaps replaced by some of the Enviro400s that are now destined for Hull!
(09/03/2013 23:41)Metroline1511 Wrote:  
(09/03/2013 23:36)kuyoyo Wrote:  Hull are getting Enviro400s from Manchester. As for the end of August, be just the MANs (ALX300s and Enviro300s) and the Tridents by then - 21104/41/50 all run out of test prior to then and will probably be withdrawn.

Just over 1/2 the E400Hs are in service in Stockport now, so some Enviro400s will be available for cascade. History is repeating itself as some Tridents migrated from Manchester to Hull a few years ago, ironically perhaps replaced by some of the Enviro400s that are now destined for Hull!

Hull are due to get 5 from Manchester this weekend and the remaining 5 next weekend. As I understand, once the first pair are in service, the first two Tridents (likely to be 17025/6) will move northwards to Stockton for service.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Is stagecoach on teesside really getting trident from hull to repleace the volvo olympian is it a rumour or is it true that they are geting trident from hull.
(10/03/2013 19:18)rachel Wrote:  Is stagecoach on teesside really getting trident from hull to repleace the volvo olympian is it a rumour or is it true that they are geting trident from hull.

Yes, it's true. Why do you think we have been discussing it for the last few pages.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
It is because I have heared someone saying the volvo olympians wher stay here till 2015 and why the change of heart now for
(10/03/2013 20:29)rachel Wrote:  It is because I have heared someone saying the volvo olympians wher stay here till 2015 and why the change of heart now for

Originally, it was believed they would be staying until 2014 (when the Macmillans are up for re-tendering) but it seems they want to go Low Floor this year.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)