Current time: 27/04/2024, 15:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Give them credit, they've not had much running over the last few months while the OFT were sticking their noses in. Once they've had some more time in service I'm sure they'll settle down fine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(07/03/2013 17:27)mbonwick Wrote:  Give them credit, they've not had much running over the last few months while the OFT were sticking their noses in. Once they've had some more time in service I'm sure they'll settle down fine.

22400-7 certainly proved to be very reliable workhorses during the 6.5 years they spent at St.Andrews.
If you don't want them, we'd gladly take them back!!
(07/03/2013 20:07)Neukit Wrote:  
(07/03/2013 17:27)mbonwick Wrote:  Give them credit, they've not had much running over the last few months while the OFT were sticking their noses in. Once they've had some more time in service I'm sure they'll settle down fine.

22400-7 certainly proved to be very reliable workhorses during the 6.5 years they spent at St.Andrews.
If you don't want them, we'd gladly take them back!!

No you're ok Smile though there are about 20 clapped out darts at Middleton just arrived if you want them instead LOL

You can say that about any vehicle.

Take my current van, until I got my hands it, it never done any long distance jobs. It used to play-up at first, but now it running better then ever.
Big Grin RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(07/03/2013 21:15)ace Wrote:  No you're ok Smile though there are about 20 clapped out darts at Middleton just arrived if you want them instead LOL

Thank you for your very kind offer ace, but if its all the same with you....
.....you can stick them where the indicators don't shine!!
Stagecoach have registered the 446 on VOSA today. Looks like they've won the service from Rossendalebus and means they'll be running a service in Rochdale. Perhaps the first gain for Greengate depot.

PC0003681/348 - GREATER MANCHESTER BUSES SOUTH LTD T/A STAGECOACH MANCHESTER, HEAD OFFICE, HYDE ROAD, ARDWICK, MANCHESTER, M12 6JS
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Rochdale
Finish Point: Healey Corner
Via:
Service Number: 446
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 07-APR-2013
Other Details: Service introduced.
Come the 11th stagecoach will now operate the 372!
Who has it at the moment? And perhaps rather more importantly, where does it run from/to?
(08/03/2013 22:40)ace Wrote:  Who has it at the moment? And perhaps rather more importantly, where does it run from/to?

Bakerbus I believe run it at the mo' from Stockport to Bramhall, this one is a bit off stagecoach topic but what's with this 'P1' service by GHA Coaches, I personally think it doesn't fit with Stockports route numbers, even X5 works better than the P1...
P1 partly replaces the 391 service between Hazel Grove and Middlewood via Poynton (which is where the 'P' comes from) but doesn't run to Stockport, like the 391 did (392/393 still does but now operated by High Peak). P1 service runs via Chester Road/Woodford Road instead of London Road to provide a link to Poynton train station.

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)