Current time: 03/05/2024, 17:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Evidently things change mate. Any news on were the B9s are going?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19391 on route to wigan
Im not sure if the Enviro400 are permanently for wigan or just whilst the b9s get refurbed!
Benzo, 28507 is still in service at AZ. It's currently on the 217.
I thought the B9's are modern and even have leather seats? Shame to see them leave wigan.

On a brighter note I saw a hybrid on the 192 at Piccadilly this morning, I like the improved hybrid and specific 192 branding.
(01/02/2013 12:40)Mayneway Wrote:  Benzo, 28507 is still in service at AZ. It's currently on the 217.

Talk of the devil and he is sure to appear LOL
(01/02/2013 11:27)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  19391 on route to wigan

Wave
(01/02/2013 14:41)Polo Mint Wrote:  On a brighter note I saw a hybrid on the 192 at Piccadilly this morning, I like the improved hybrid and specific 192 branding.

Saw a couple of hybrids on the 192 this afternoon. Didn't know that the new buses had wi-fi on board, so good news for anyone using iPads/tablets/smartphones on the bus.

However, it didn't look promising for one hybrid, 12182 (I think), which was being attached to the back of a recovery vehicle in Longsight at around 4.15pm.
(01/02/2013 11:29)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  Im not sure if the Enviro400 are permanently for wigan or just whilst the b9s get refurbed!

I for one hope that the Enviro400's are permanent at Wigan, also that the refurb B9's remain at Wigan.

I would like to see Stagecoach increase double deck operation in Wigan, after all when it was GMPTE (before First), it was nearly all double deck.
(01/02/2013 19:00)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  
(01/02/2013 11:29)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  Im not sure if the Enviro400 are permanently for wigan or just whilst the b9s get refurbed!

I for one hope that the Enviro400's are permanent at Wigan, also that the refurb B9's remain at Wigan.

I would like to see Stagecoach increase double deck operation in Wigan, after all when it was GMPTE (before First), it was nearly all double deck.

question is do routes require double deckers?

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)