Current time: 27/04/2024, 21:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Just to confirm, the two older Tridents are still at AZ. One is currently out on 236's. So looks like 17180 is an additional loan.

As for 28506/7. I don't think I've seen them since before Christmas thinking about it. They were only really used 'in service' on the 217/218 and that's increasingly becoming d/d operated.
I wouldn't be surprised if they turn up in Wigan!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Not sure whether this was to do with the delays around Sale earlier on, but noticed a Magic Bus leaving Piccadilly Gardens operating the X41 to Altrincham this afternoon.

https://twitter.com/OfficialTfGM/status/...3124539392
More than likely.
(31/01/2013 09:15)Mayneway Wrote:  Just to confirm, the two older Tridents are still at AZ. One is currently out on 236's. So looks like 17180 is an additional loan.

As for 28506/7. I don't think I've seen them since before Christmas thinking about it. They were only really used 'in service' on the 217/218 and that's increasingly becoming d/d operated.

They're probably at Charles Street I would guess at the moment. I suppose Wigan is a possibility, though I think they are hoping to move on to better things than 2 clapped out 53 reg Ex-Mayne darts LOL
(31/01/2013 20:47)ace Wrote:  
(31/01/2013 09:15)Mayneway Wrote:  Just to confirm, the two older Tridents are still at AZ. One is currently out on 236's. So looks like 17180 is an additional loan.

They're probably at Charles Street I would guess at the moment. I suppose Wigan is a possibility, though I think they are hoping to move on to better things than 2 clapped out 53 reg Ex-Mayne darts LOL

Your probably right.
Ive always found it strange Stagecoach hung onto these two oddities for so long. There absolutely horrid buses.
Wright Eclipse the 600 was full and standing the 621/8 631/2 carrying fresh air although loadings have definetely improved since first on the 631/2

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(31/01/2013 21:19)SLTRegular Wrote:  Wright Eclipse the 600 was full and standing the 621/8 631/2 carrying fresh air although loadings have definetely improved since first on the 631/2

Improved on fresh air? Come on.....
Well, after months of speculation and anticipation, it seems the first of the hybrids will hit the road today. Welcome to a new era for the 192 Smile
(01/02/2013 06:49)ace Wrote:  Well, after months of speculation and anticipation, it seems the first of the hybrids will hit the road today. Welcome to a new era for the 192 Smile
Just on my way to stockport to pick up an enviro 400 for wigan! Wigan are replacing all there b9 with Enviro400!
(01/02/2013 09:49)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  
(01/02/2013 06:49)ace Wrote:  Well, after months of speculation and anticipation, it seems the first of the hybrids will hit the road today. Welcome to a new era for the 192 Smile
Just on my way to stockport to pick up an enviro 400 for wigan! Wigan are replacing all there b9 with Enviro400!

Thats interesting, considering that you are one of two people. That told me that there NO Enviro400's at Wigan, and that there were NO plans for any to be allocated to Wigan.

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)