Current time: 02/05/2024, 03:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Couple of interesting sightings from yesterday evening:

19625 operating 19:20 11 Altrincham-Stockport via Wythenshawe service
10000 operating a 192 Piccadilly-Hazel Grove service at about 20:45

Also not sure which one but earlier in the day as I was passing HE I noticed one of Stagecoach Wigan''s B9 Geminis parked at the back of the depot obviously another one here for MOT
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/12/2012 09:33)M60lad Wrote:  Couple of interesting sightings from yesterday evening:

19625 operating 19:20 11 Altrincham-Stockport via Wythenshawe service
10000 operating a 192 Piccadilly-Hazel Grove service at about 20:45

Also not sure which one but earlier in the day as I was passing HE I noticed one of Stagecoach Wigan''s B9 Geminis parked at the back of the depot obviously another one here for MOT

So now 10000 is back! Yay! I've missed riding on my Euro 6 buddy (also my username) xD
So 19625 has gone off the 192 to other routes. I wonder if 10000 will remain on the 192 once all the hybrids are in service. Another interesting point about the 192 hybrids, what will happen with Hyde Road's share of the route? Will they use hybrids as well, or will they continue to use the 08/58/09 reg Enviro400's?
Do Wigan now run a bus to upholland saw a bus with 695 upholland on front as I was leaving Wigan on a 375
Rode 21244 on the 695N on Saturday morning 2:30 off Wigan Northwestern and the interior has got quite scruffy internally since the takeover have Stagecoach let some cleaners go or are they just letting the buses go a bit before refurb?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(30/12/2012 14:55)ace Wrote:  So 19625 has gone off the 192 to other routes. I wonder if 10000 will remain on the 192 once all the hybrids are in service. Another interesting point about the 192 hybrids, what will happen with Hyde Road's share of the route? Will they use hybrids as well, or will they continue to use the 08/58/09 reg Enviro400's?

Well, I hope Stockport get all of the 192 share and all of the hybrids, otherwise it would be logical that Hyde Road Depot get a few hybrids if they keep their share of the route.

If 40 Hybrids are due to arrive are they all for the 192 and how would 40 be like spread out?
There was something mentioned on Facebook a couple of weeks ago by a fellow enthusiast who suggested the new hybrids would be split between ST and HE and that the 192 would be jointly run by both depots - probably just speculation.

There's also been a lot of speculation about where the MAN engined Enviro400's will end up, with Wigan hot favourite but apparently they are all staying put at ST.
No Enviro400s will be heading to Wigan. In fact, there shouldn't be any vehicles heading over from the main Manchester fleet now.

The deckers at Wigan are only for schools AFAIK and are due to be replaced by London Tridents in summer.
(30/12/2012 22:55)MX12EOC Wrote:  
(30/12/2012 14:55)ace Wrote:  So 19625 has gone off the 192 to other routes. I wonder if 10000 will remain on the 192 once all the hybrids are in service. Another interesting point about the 192 hybrids, what will happen with Hyde Road's share of the route? Will they use hybrids as well, or will they continue to use the 08/58/09 reg Enviro400's?

Well, I hope Stockport get all of the 192 share and all of the hybrids, otherwise it would be logical that Hyde Road Depot get a few hybrids if they keep their share of the route.

If 40 Hybrids are due to arrive are they all for the 192 and how would 40 be like spread out?

They would presumably be the same as the existing buses, spread out, i.e. the 20 59 reg's, around 10 58/09 reg's and 10 or more 08 reg's.
The fact there's more than 40 buses to replace in Stockport probably indicates that some Enviro400's will continue on the route, even from Stockport. Depending on how 'green' the route has to go in order to meet QBP rules, that's where Hyde Road's share gets interesting. It could be that some of the hybrids move there, but then there'll be gaps in Stockport's route. 'Hole in my bucket' comes to mind, lol LOL
(31/12/2012 01:14)Mayneway Wrote:  There was something mentioned on Facebook a couple of weeks ago by a fellow enthusiast who suggested the new hybrids would be split between ST and HE and that the 192 would be jointly run by both depots - probably just speculation.

There's also been a lot of speculation about where the MAN engined Enviro400's will end up, with Wigan hot favourite but apparently they are all staying put at ST.

Yes the final verdict is all the 59 reg's are staying at Stockport, presumably meaning Ashton's 06/56 East Midlands bound deckers will now be replaced by the 08 reg's.

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)