Current time: 30/04/2024, 21:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
So bus drivers are not allowed a Xmas holiday too?Hammer
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/11/2012 14:06)StageStig Wrote:  So bus drivers are not allowed a Xmas holiday too?Hammer

Well they obviously are in Stockport!! Looks like it'll be the ''Great Escape'' again for those without a car. However, the airport will be operating .Wave
It's an airport
http://www.wigantoday.net/news/bus-firm-...-1-5097804
(06/11/2012 14:34)StageStig Wrote:  It's an airport

You're very observant.But it's operational 24 hours a day 365 days a year including Xmas and New Year.
Exactly that's why they get a service, where's the confusion here?
does anyone know which depot will operating the 330 on boxing day because im pretty certain that ashton was closed last year and all 216 were operated by hyde road or will they get drivers from ashton to come to either hyde road or sharston to operate the service?? anyone got any ideas Computer
I was stood outside the All Saints Campus on Oxford Road tonight, where all the Piccadilly bound buses stop, and also the 50. For the last few weeks, every time I have been there, there has been a woman stood at the bus stop with a load of bags sat on the bench in the shelter. Every time a bus stops there she runs up to the bus and starts preaching some sort of message, presumably aimed at everyone on the bus. I haven't been able to work out the message yet, but she must be driving the drivers crazy. Has anyone else seen her?
(06/11/2012 20:50)ace Wrote:  I was stood outside the All Saints Campus on Oxford Road tonight, where all the Piccadilly bound buses stop, and also the 50. For the last few weeks, every time I have been there, there has been a woman stood at the bus stop with a load of bags sat on the bench in the shelter. Every time a bus stops there she runs up to the bus and starts preaching some sort of message, presumably aimed at everyone on the bus. I haven't been able to work out the message yet, but she must be driving the drivers crazy. Has anyone else seen her?

yep the infamous bag lady you will see her on that road at that stop at all times of the day She has been on my bus a couple of times
A friend of mine on facebook has uploded a pic of one of the stagecoach darts from Ayr for Wigan operations being 34599 SF04VSZ and now 34596 34599 & 34603 all for the new Wigan Operations

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)