Current time: 16/05/2024, 12:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
21104 is on the 52/58 today. Olympian 16837 covered for a late running 22064 on the 1208 36 from Park End as far as Middlesbrough Bus Station.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Volvo B10BLE 21101 is still in service at Walkergate. It was X63 today, but now recieved a Hanover flip-dot destination screen to replaced the defective Brite-tech that it had.
Find all posts by this user
I have been informed that the latest member of the Teesside fleet to be repainted is 37-branded MAN ALX300 22062 (NK54 BFF). It has been re-branded with the same style branding.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(02/11/2012 09:52)kuyoyo Wrote:  I have been informed that the latest member of the Teesside fleet to be repainted is 37-branded MAN ALX300 22062 (NK54 BFF). It has been re-branded with the same style branding.

Here's a pic of it at the depot this morning....
[Image: 8148356443_9483fafb0b_b.jpg]
They've done a decent job on that! With the polished hanover, it could almost be brand new!
(02/11/2012 19:04)mbonwick Wrote:  They've done a decent job on that! With the polished hanover, it could almost be brand new!

Its screens been like than for months now. Have to say it looks smart, and explains why only 2 of the branded examples have been out for the last two weeks, although the question of where 22063 is remains.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(01/11/2012 15:34)park5354 Wrote:  Volvo B10BLE 21101 is still in service at Walkergate. It was X63 today, but now recieved a Hanover flip-dot destination screen to replaced the defective Brite-tech that it had.

Odd to fit that when it's down for disposal.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
22063 - over the pits where it's been for last 2 weeks
(03/11/2012 10:23)kuyoyo Wrote:  Odd to fit that when it's down for disposal.
As stated many, many times, Walkergate's B10BLEs are likely to be in service until such time something else arrives to replace them. As the North East isn't getting any new buses from the 2012/13 order, that will probably see them in service for at least 6 more months, if not much longer.
(03/11/2012 11:40)markydh Wrote:  
(03/11/2012 10:23)kuyoyo Wrote:  Odd to fit that when it's down for disposal.
As stated many, many times, Walkergate's B10BLEs are likely to be in service until such time something else arrives to replace them. As the North East isn't getting any new buses from the 2012/13 order, that will probably see them in service for at least 6 more months, if not much longer.

Plus, a destination screen is not counted in the overall book value of a vehicle as it can be easily removed when the bus does go. Its not a time consuming job to take one out.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)