Current time: 20/04/2024, 12:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
I thought it would stay in bury.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/10/2012 19:01)thomasl1231 Wrote:  
(08/10/2012 17:53)WWH44L Wrote:  Bits from Bolton.

The withdrawn Arrows have all been parked up neatly now in scrap corner including:
31919/28/36/22/21/24 plus one other which i think is 31918.
31915/17 plus the one with the blue sheet covering the upper deck (31935??) are parked oppostie.

Is 31920 not there too? :P

(08/10/2012 18:02)Damien Wrote:  Shame they just don't kill the arrows now, the remaining ones, Bolton doesn't need anymore crap, its got enough as it is. Oldham shouldnt be using the depot's as some un official scrap yard

The L94UBs aren't exactly the 'pride of the fleet', quite a few of them need killing too. Along with the rest of the Olympians - let's not forget the remaining Darts too! The B10BLEs are in a much better condition than most of the L94UBs (excluding 60218). Smile

31920 is there and I never said the L94UBs are not the pride of the fleet although they are far superior to the Arrows, I know a certain driver who would disagree with you totally.

60214/7/8 60212/3 yes I agree a re a bit knackered
Top buses

Thomas soon you will be able to cast your eye off more Bury cast offs. LOL as 30802/6 are down for Wigan it ha been mentioned. Not certain I this is true though so keep a look out.
(08/10/2012 21:04)Dave Wrote:  I thought it would stay in bury.

Lot of older buses being displaced by incoming from B9s from Oldham and Bolton, a 30804 was sighted in Wigan, but I don't know how much truth there is In The report that 30802/6 will leave for Wigan

Will have to see
A strange site on the 409 tonight was one of the Wright bodied Dennis Darts, was too far away from the road to note the fleetnumber but it had LED displays.

Carnt see this being a regular occurrence in the evenings.
(08/10/2012 22:41)Mayneway Wrote:  A strange site on the 409 tonight was one of the Wright bodied Dennis Darts, was too far away from the road to note the fleetnumber but it had LED displays.

Carnt see this being a regular occurrence in the evenings.

Nor can I See this being a regular occurance, as they are supposed to all be withdrawn by the end of October, remains to be seen.
Although considering 20 citaro's are likely to be arriving into Oldham, over the next couple of weekends, to replace the darts, and other vehicles. It does seem likely the darts will go.
The reported accident in Leigh Bus Station involving a number 12 bus was from Bolton Depot and the bus involved was 69143 which lost a panel at the rear.
Forgot to say had a ride out on the lovely 154 route today, on 59013 going and 59012 coming back. Queens Road drivers what friendly guys they are :-)
Just seen a BN Enviro with route branding applied. The bus had branding for both the 36 and 37 instead of the single route branding carried by the B9s.
(09/10/2012 06:58)Nicholas Wrote:  Just seen a BN Enviro with route branding applied. The bus had branding for both the 36 and 37 instead of the single route branding carried by the B9s.

Spotted 33657/73/81 in Manchester this morning, all with the 36/37 branding. I've noticed the single route branding on front and back with individual route brandings on side too.

One thing about the single route branding is that Farnworth isn't listed as one of the destinations. Route destinations listed are: 'Bolton - Moses Gate - Little Hulton - Walkden - Swinton - Pendleton - Manchester'
(09/10/2012 07:21)SF07 Wrote:  
(09/10/2012 06:58)Nicholas Wrote:  Just seen a BN Enviro with route branding applied. The bus had branding for both the 36 and 37 instead of the single route branding carried by the B9s.

Spotted 33657/73/81 in Manchester this morning, all with the 36/37 branding. I've noticed the single route branding on front and back with individual route brandings on side too.

One thing about the single route branding is that Farnworth isn't listed as one of the destinations. Route destinations listed are: 'Bolton - Moses Gate - Little Hulton - Walkden - Swinton - Pendleton - Manchester'

I've got 33681 down as an Oldham bus. 33691 is at BN though.

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)