Current time: 25/06/2024, 06:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North East Independents
RE: North East Independents
(09/09/2012 15:57)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(09/09/2012 15:56)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(09/09/2012 15:49)kuyoyo Wrote:  Next Saturday, and they operate from Elm Tree Social Club or in the coach park by the stadium.

Right, so nowhere near Middlesbrough City Centre/Bus Station?

Afraid not.

Oh well - Cheers Tony!

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Don't forget the TR1/TR2 run by Croft Coach Travel with a Mercedes minibus and B10M Coach at peaks
A-Line have acquired a Plaxton Centro, KX58BHZ. It was previously with 'Airparks' and still has the suitcase racks.
PB0003232/32 - READYPAY LTD T/A PHOENIX TAXIS AND MINI COACHES, NORTHUMBERLAND TAXI & COACH CENTRE, PHOENIX HOUSE, SOUTH ALBION RETAIL PARK, BLYTH, NE24 5BW
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Ashington Bus Station and Codalt Business Park given service number 318 effective from 18-Nov-2012.

The 318 has been cancelled. I think Go North East have bullied them away, as they've gone from ''not being able to'' run the 318, to running the 19 to Ashington hourly within a few months.
A second Neoplan Tourliner for Compass Royston is MT12NLE.

Stagecarriage had aquired ex-Arriva Midlands Olympian R624MNU (sister to Arriva North East's 7365) from Stafford Bus Centre but have returned it to instead purchase a thrid Dennis Trident. Tees Valley Coach Travel have R621MNu from the same source.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Stagecarriage Olympian was R621MNU ... it was returned to Stafford Bus Centre on Friday, in exchange for Volvo Olympian S236YOO (not a Trident).
(27/09/2012 11:33)tyresmoke Wrote:  The Stagecarriage Olympian was R621MNU ... it was returned to Stafford Bus Centre on Friday, in exchange for Volvo Olympian S236YOO (not a Trident).

My mistake, that's from posting it at that time. R624MNU is with Tees Valley Coach Travel. S236YOO comes from the same source as Tees Valley's S129RLE and S191YOO, Aintree/Helms.

On the subject, S191YOO has been repainted into a mainly white livery with grey skirt and a turquoise stripe between the two.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Stagecarriage have sold Vario T433JBD to Tees Valley Coach Travel, while ex-Speedwell example T446WWT has been sold for scrap, seemingly having been cannibalised to enable sister T445WWT to return to service.

A second Neoplan Tourliner with Compass Royston is MT12NLE.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Changes are to be made to the 558 from the 11th November.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Some major news regarding Tees Valley Coach Travel. As of last night, they are now based at Skippers Lane Industrial Estate in Middlesbrough, having been evicted from their base in Eaglesciffle by baliefs. Blocked there are MAN 14.240/Plaxton Centro MX08TCU and one of the three SUI Coaches.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)