Current time: 27/04/2024, 14:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
(23/09/2012 09:23)jtd508110 Wrote:  Out of interest, does anyone know why the entire West Kirby line is shut today? I know it is engineering works, but its usually only ever Bhead North - Central that's closed or W Kirby - Bhead north??

Track replacement between hoylake and manor road,work at James street and signalling work as far as I know!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/09/2012 14:15)MX12CFE Wrote:  Anyone know what happened on the northern line last night? I heard there was a failed train at kirkdale but there was also a power shutdown at sandhills and a replacement bus service laid on to hunts cross anyone know why and which unit was the failure at kirkdale? thanks.

Smoke coming from 507031, possible small fire, therefore isolation required.
I walked by the track this evening on my way to the bus to take me back home and I still saw the old jointed track up by manor rd. Not too sure if new ballast was laid though. Also saw a diesel train at leasowe, not sure if it was the cleaner train or RAT?
(23/09/2012 19:58)Merseyrail 507/508 Wrote:  
(23/09/2012 14:15)MX12CFE Wrote:  Anyone know what happened on the northern line last night? I heard there was a failed train at kirkdale but there was also a power shutdown at sandhills and a replacement bus service laid on to hunts cross anyone know why and which unit was the failure at kirkdale? thanks.

Smoke coming from 507031, possible small fire, therefore isolation required.

Thanks for that. Services on the northern line are meeting with delays and cancellations this morning (24/9/11) due to signalling problems between moorfields and sandhills.
Any one know when 507002 will be back in service? I hear it's at North. I wish it was that heap 032, can't stand that thing!

Take a walk on the wild side of life, life!
Have a look back through the pages and your answers there
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Just been informed no service South of Rock Ferry due to Flooding. Bidston - Wrexham's off due to flooding @ Heswall and Chester - Crewe line closed as well.

Soon be christmas.
(24/09/2012 10:45)J654UHN Wrote:  Have a look back through the pages and your answers there

002 still in the shed at North. Can't have it's new vinyl getting wet can we...lol.

I've been told it should, repeat should, be on the Hunts Cross line tomorrow but who knows.
might actually depart this time haha. Ill keep my eyes peeled for it
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hate to disappoint but there is no ECS movement booked in TRUST for [BBRKNMUD] to [KRKDLCS] tomorrow. I'll dig a bit deeper when I get a chance, but it shouldn't be on the Northern Line, if it does even actually appear.

Only departures from BBRKNMUD are to West Kirby or Moorfields (Wirral).

==Edit==
Possible movements - units unconfirmed
TODAY/ 5D48/ 19:16 West Kirby P2- Kirkdale CS
TODAY/ 5D41/ 20:12 West Kirby P2- Kirkdale CS

If it is going to the Northern Line, it will be on one of these two workings.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)