Current time: 19/04/2024, 10:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
accodring to my list arrows 31915/17/18/19 have left the fleet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/09/2012 08:42)mic Wrote:  accodring to my list arrows 31915/17/18/19 have left the fleet

31919 was still in service yesterday. The other P reg ones have been lined up at BN in scrap corner.
So what is happening regarding the 81/A routes?

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
There are at least two P reg Darts now parked up in the top car park scrap corner at Bolton.
(22/09/2012 10:00)WWH44L Wrote:  
(22/09/2012 08:42)mic Wrote:  accodring to my list arrows 31915/17/18/19 have left the fleet

31919 was still in service yesterday. The other P reg ones have been lined up at BN in scrap corner.

might have been me that deleted them by mistake reput back in now
(22/09/2012 11:11)P528LND Wrote:  So what is happening regarding the 81/A routes?

no idea saw one of branded 81/81A on 180 this week in my opinin waste of time branding them
As I see it, the branding is pointless unless the bus is actually covered in an all-over brand properly advertising the service. The little brand strip, for which you need a microscope to get a brief idea of the route it takes, is totally unnecessary.

I don't know about the 81A. I saw those changes to the 415 and 350 about a year ago, but I'm thinking St. Johns and Stamford Road need a service, so I'm considering the possibility the 81A is being extended to serve these two roads.

I've also heard rumour the 350 is being increased to every 10 minutes throughout the route instead of between Ashton and Hey, in order to cater for the new Academy at the Waterhead terminus.

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

(22/09/2012 12:40)P528LND Wrote:  As I see it, the branding is pointless unless the bus is actually covered in an all-over brand properly advertising the service. The little brand strip, for which you need a microscope to get a brief idea of the route it takes, is totally unnecessary.

I don't know about the 81A. I saw those changes to the 415 and 350 about a year ago, but I'm thinking St. Johns and Stamford Road need a service, so I'm considering the possibility the 81A is being extended to serve these two roads.

I've also heard rumour the 350 is being increased to every 10 minutes throughout the route instead of between Ashton and Hey, in order to cater for the new Academy at the Waterhead terminus.

well what i have know the B9s moving to Pioneer 10 of them will be branded for 348/350 some of those darts are getting run into the ground now in other words ready for scarp yard
Do you know yet if it will be a double-branding or not? e.g.: 1 and 6 in Leeds?

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

(22/09/2012 12:46)P528LND Wrote:  Do you know yet if it will be a double-branding or not? e.g.: 1 and 6 in Leeds?

I would say yes those in Leeds are moving to South Yorkshire some branded ones

Huddersfields 37288 sounding kanckered yet again 89 ok at the moment

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)