Current time: 02/05/2024, 01:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Backtracking a bit, pretty sure this was the bus I seen in Gilmoss yesterday Smile
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27108685@N0...hotostream

Regarding the Darts, you never know, if they go out on tender, a small company might get them for a few years work, afterall B10Ms are still being sold on by Stagecoach elsewhere!

RIP 96 - YNWA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/09/2012 13:04)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Backtracking a bit, pretty sure this was the bus I seen in Gilmoss yesterday Smile
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27108685@N0...hotostream

Regarding the Darts, you never know, if they go out on tender, a small company might get them for a few years work, afterall B10Ms are still being sold on by Stagecoach elsewhere!

Well you would rather have some of these darts than some of the older darts arriva use, they just seem in better condition, still not great though.
All vehicles are most likely to end up with a dealer first, as that's who Stagecoach do business with.

I would think its unlikely that the Sprytes see futher use - its not a popular body. The Crusaders are rather tired as well, and the less said about the HK darts the better!

If it was 40011 seen yesterday, then its very likely it was Kendal depot collecting the Carlisle darts and taking them back to begin the B10M replacement.
27721 was back in service on the 10A today, didn't look like it bared any resemblance to it's time at the Olympics.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(18/09/2012 13:50)mbonwick Wrote:  All vehicles are most likely to end up with a dealer first, as that's who Stagecoach do business with.

I would think its unlikely that the Sprytes see futher use - its not a popular body. The Crusaders are rather tired as well, and the less said about the HK darts the better!

If it was 40011 seen yesterday, then its very likely it was Kendal depot collecting the Carlisle darts and taking them back to begin the B10M replacement.

The sprytes seems to have been off the road for ages now and I am surprised that they are still at the depot. They lack capacity and that was their main problem as they werent that bad to ride.
I think the only reason that the Sprytes are still around is because UK HO blocked the disposal of the Capitals and ex-HK darts. I believe the Sprytes were to have been offered the next period, but with the refusal GM decided not to bother.

In the event all that's happened is the ex-HKs have become Olympic cover and the Capitals have become C&NLs problem (something I'm sure Morecambe are delighted about as their yard fills up with spare vehicles...)
Just seen a convoy of about 5 or 6 enviros going down the m57 back to gilmoss, camping out at the depot ready for pictures now!

Edit: arrived just behind us, got a video of them all entering gilmoss. The merc breadvan is still here, reg N211 UHH.

RIP 96 - YNWA
Seems weird seeing Enviro300s back on the 10A after Dart domination the last few weeks!
27769 is another one to make it on to service today, this one was on the 20 or 21 when I seen it, didnt take much notice of the service number as I was more interested in which bus it was.
Does anybody know what the morning 196 works onto? From the couple of times I've seen it it has been a dart. 34805 was on it today.

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)