Current time: 08/05/2024, 19:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
Reported on Facebook that 47825 Solo SR YJ11 EKX has transferred to Stagecoach South. The youngest of the Bluebird of Middleton fleet when Stagecoach took it over, and AFAIK one of the last still on its home turf.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/06/2023 09:54)Manc93 Wrote:  A few (i would say 5 or 6, not sure which ones but can check bustimes) have been on loan at Hyde Road for a months whilst they cover some of the 192 duties. Hyde Road seem to use them on any route instead which has led to anything being used on 192s.

I believe Hyde Road have taken over some short 192 workings (to Stockport College or Stepping Hill but not Hazel Grove). Quite a few 20 reg Enviro400-MMCs tend to drift onto routes other than the 192 and 197 anyway.

Talking of route 197, it now terminates just outside Chorlton Street coach station. I therefore found it useful for getting home after my holiday last month.
(02/07/2023 13:45)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I believe Hyde Road have taken over some short 192 workings (to Stockport College or Stepping Hill but not Hazel Grove). Quite a few 20 reg Enviro400-MMCs tend to drift onto routes other than the 192 and 197 anyway.

Talking of route 197, it now terminates just outside Chorlton Street coach station. I therefore found it useful for getting home after my holiday last month.

Hyde rd have been covering the 192 for a while now...Hazel Grove...Stepping hill....Stockport College...
All the variations
Not to sure whether they still do but don't Hyde Road have a morning duty on 86s?

I know they also have duties on 219s which is normally an Ashton Depot route.
(03/07/2023 05:27)M60lad Wrote:  Not to sure whether they still do but don't Hyde Road have a morning duty on 86s?

I know they also have duties on 219s which is normally an Ashton Depot route.

85/86s operate out of Hyde rd in the morning peak Mon to Fri....219 is mainly on Sundays iv noticed a a trip in the morning peak Mon to Fri...Hyde rd is still doing the 156 although the 56 has returned to Middleton
Stagecoach drivers are being balloted for potential strike action. Ballot opened today and runs for three weeks (27 July).

Would imagine potential strikes in mid/late August, if they vote for strike action. No mention if this is for specific depots or if it's all of Stagecoach Manchester depots.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/...y-27271110
https://www.unitetheunion.org/news-event...-over-pay/
Stagecoach have announced the site of the new depot to operate the school franchise they have won in Bolton Wigan & Salford...it will be in Little Hilton..where not sure yet
Only place in Little Hulton i can think of is Logistics North which could be handy for operating their 38s from, saves all the dead mileage they do on some duties from Little Hulton to Hyde Road Depot.
(14/07/2023 08:00)Michael Wrote:  Stagecoach have announced the site of the new depot to operate the school franchise they have won in Bolton Wigan & Salford...it will be in Little Hilton..where not sure yet
i
I would think it be Tyrers depot as they lost there school work. but they are Bloomfield Road Farnworth so maybe not.
(15/07/2023 05:15)M60lad Wrote:  Only place in Little Hulton i can think of is Logistics North which could be handy for operating their 38s from, saves all the dead mileage they do on some duties from Little Hulton to Hyde Road Depot.

It's only for schools...the 38s won't be going there

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)