Current time: 28/03/2024, 08:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
Yes, 11109 was the bus used for route training for X10

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Recently transferred back to Gillmoss from Rock Ferry, 27292 is now in the new livery, spotted on the 53 earlier.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(11/06/2021 21:30)Walton 46 Wrote:  Fares for the X10 (found out from Stagecoach customer service via email)

Adults: £11.50
Young Person/Concession: £8.50
Group (up to 5 people): £32.70

Concessionary Passes and MyTicket are NOT valid for travel on this service

Confirmation of the fares for the X10 now on the Stagecoach website. Details are as stated above with a 3 day NW Explorer ticket also valid on the route for £26.

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and...10-to-rhyl
It's interesting Stagecoach MCSL have reverted to Ribble Motor Services for it's legal identity.

I'm just wondering if the move from Glenvale is perhaps due to someone maybe wanting to use the Ribble identity again - a large or small company?

For Gillmoss it's interesting too the changes of identity over the years from LCPT, MPTE, Merseyside Transport Ltd, MTL Trust Holdings Ltd/MTL North, Arriva Merseyside, Glenvale and now Ribble although to the average passenger they'd just have seen Stagecoach since 2005.

I'm not 100% but who owns the Crosville Motor Services identity. Is it Arriva?
(23/06/2021 10:54)Gillmoss 0324 Wrote:  It's interesting Stagecoach MCSL have reverted to Ribble Motor Services for it's legal identity.

I'm just wondering if the move from Glenvale is perhaps due to someone maybe wanting to use the Ribble identity again - a large or small company?

For Gillmoss it's interesting too the changes of identity over the years from LCPT, MPTE, Merseyside Transport Ltd, MTL Trust Holdings Ltd/MTL North, Arriva Merseyside, Glenvale and now Ribble although to the average passenger they'd just have seen Stagecoach since 2005.

I'm not 100% but who owns the Crosville Motor Services identity. Is it Arriva?

Yes, I think it's been mentioned that Transdrv or someone like that was making noises about it.
(23/06/2021 11:02)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Yes, I think it's been mentioned that Transdrv or someone like that was making noises about it.

They have branded some contract services as Ribble Country.
(23/06/2021 13:27)St Helens Rider Wrote:  They have branded some contract services as Ribble Country.

Thanks, so there really is our answer.
Thanks lads for the Transdev info, nice to see Ribble back in Liverpool again too.

Any chance for Crosville?Wink
according to steven knight media 10 scania enviro 400s are provisionally due to be allocated between mcsl and cumbria and North Lancashire
(26/06/2021 20:08)callum101 Wrote:  according to steven knight media 10 scania enviro 400s are provisionally due to be allocated between mcsl and cumbria and North Lancashire

15846-15855, however how many to each Merseyside & Cumbria isn't known if it does happen. They're Gold ones ousted from Gloucester by new Scania/E400MMC there.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)