Current time: 30/04/2024, 10:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West Possible Jan/Feb Fleet Movement
RE: Arriva North West Possible Jan/Feb Fleet Movement
(01/02/2021 12:21)T42 PVM Wrote:  A rumor i have heard is The Cadets & Commanders currently Based at Bolton will be swapped with some Pulsars from Winsford.

Aye that could well wind up happening as winsford do seem to end up with some of the older cast offs before they get withdrawn.

Winsford haven't had anything new since we got the mellor strata merc minibuses (4700-4708) Apart from that all of our fleet are cast offs/cascaded vehicles from elsewhere. It'd be ace if we keep the cadets as their massively preferred by drivers as previously we had the god awful centros.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2991 and 3036 in St Helens under canopy ready for service
Cadet movements I've had confirmed are:-

2514 Rhyl to Pool
2529 Laird St to Pool
2530/6-41/6/7 Runcorn to Pool
2548 Laird St to Pool
2549 Runcorn to Pool
2552 Runcorn to Rhyl
2553 Laird St to Pool

Commanders on the move are:-
2504 Wythenshawe to Disposal
2581 Green Lane to Pool
2582 St. Helens to Pool
2585 Bootle to Wythenshawe

Centro
2615 St.Helens to Pool
I assume some of these Moves are due to lower PVR due to the current Lockdown and when things start to return to normal some of these Buses will need to be reactivated?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(08/02/2021 08:47)T42 PVM Wrote:  I assume some of these Moves are due to lower PVR due to the current Lockdown and when things start to return to normal some of these Buses will need to be reactivated?

I believe the 55 plate cadets are being taken off due to reaching their age limit for Merseytravel.
(08/02/2021 14:23)L401CJF Wrote:  I believe the 55 plate cadets are being taken off due to reaching their age limit for Merseytravel.

I wonder why 2493 isn't going to the pool, since it's a 2004 model. Though what always comes to my mind was the maintenance it received before heading to Green Lane, as possibly something to prolong it's life.
(08/02/2021 14:23)L401CJF Wrote:  I believe the 55 plate cadets are being taken off due to reaching their age limit for Merseytravel.

Bit like a return of the 15 year rule right now depsite it isnt.
(08/02/2021 15:13)NathanR Wrote:  I wonder why 2493 isn't going to the pool, since it's a 2004 model. Though what always comes to my mind was the maintenance it received before heading to Green Lane, as possibly something to prolong it's life.

Well despite buses like 2490 which is in the 1997 Livery is still going, along with Interurban 04 plates 2483/84, i find it confusing although arriva do keep buses at more than 15 years unlike a few years ago when they had the 15 year rule.
2586 is now at Speke from Green Lane.
It's more a merseytravel rule here, basically merseytravel don't want buses older than 15 years old using their bus stations. Other areas still have 51 plates running about

User(s) browsing this thread: