Current time: 04/05/2024, 16:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Noticed 69200 on the 425 today, is this a loan or transfer? Also it is becoming increasingly promising that B7RLEs will be staying in Oldham for the 81 route, since all the recently re-painted ones are spending most of their time on there. It just seems that they are settling nicely on that route specifically and they suit.

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(24/08/2012 18:35)P528LND Wrote:  Noticed 69200 on the 425 today, is this a loan or transfer? Also it is becoming increasingly promising that B7RLEs will be staying in Oldham for the 81 route, since all the recently re-painted ones are spending most of their time on there. It just seems that they are settling nicely on that route specifically and they suit.

think it will be a loan
Thanks Mic Smile

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
(24/08/2012 18:10)Damien Wrote:  It seems, 69165 from Bury is at Bolton on the 8s in Farnworth today

Think B10BLE 60398 from WN is/was on loan at BN. Spotted it yesterday evening heading towards Great Lever with passengers on then back to Bolton and then ran dead back to the depot.
(24/08/2012 19:14)WWH44L Wrote:  
(24/08/2012 18:10)Damien Wrote:  It seems, 69165 from Bury is at Bolton on the 8s in Farnworth today

Think B10BLE 60398 from WN is/was on loan at BN. Spotted it yesterday evening heading towards Great Lever with passengers on then back to Bolton and then ran dead back to the depot.

Your right, it was doing a 571, I caught it, although 60398 dear me, talk about the ugly duckling.
Another Interesting snippet, Bury Depot have 69523 Eclispe 2 on Loan from Bolton Depot, whilst 69165 B7 is at Bolton, I cant help but wonder if its a swap. My head says god I hope so, but my heart says not likely
(24/08/2012 22:07)Damien Wrote:  
(24/08/2012 19:14)WWH44L Wrote:  

Your right, it was doing a 571, I caught it, although 60398 dear me, talk about the ugly duckling.

It's not that bad lol personally I think that the 'older' Wright-style bus bodyworks such as the Cadest, Crusaders, Endurances, Renowns, etc are some of the best looking buses going. Much nice than the Citaros, Plaxton Pointer/Plaxton Pointer 2 Darts and other ugly stuff! :P Also, does anybody know how long it's going to be on loan to Bolton for? Smile
(25/08/2012 08:37)thomasl1231 Wrote:  
(24/08/2012 22:07)Damien Wrote:  
(24/08/2012 19:14)WWH44L Wrote:  Think B10BLE 60398 from WN is/was on loan at BN. Spotted it yesterday evening heading towards Great Lever with passengers on then back to Bolton and then ran dead back to the depot.

It's not that bad lol personally I think that the 'older' Wright-style bus bodyworks such as the Cadest, Crusaders, Endurances, Renowns, etc are some of the best looking buses going. Much nice than the Citaros, Plaxton Pointer/Plaxton Pointer 2 Darts and other ugly stuff! :P Also, does anybody know how long it's going to be on loan to Bolton for? Smile

You are right actually thomas, in what you say, In other groups, I have seen different posts about Bury's Citaro's saying they were not the nicest buses, and far two expensive at the time when bought new, and look what happened, half the fleet burst into flames. ALthough keep your fingers crossed that Wigan doesn't get them long term.
I saw 66894 yesterday in the new livery unbranded but with a seperate logo on it saying the Oldham Depot Team, in a small circle is that something that is to become standard or is it merely a one off??
(25/08/2012 13:32)gilesbus1 Wrote:  I saw 66894 yesterday in the new livery unbranded but with a seperate logo on it saying the Oldham Depot Team, in a small circle is that something that is to become standard or is it merely a one off??

That's a feature of the new First livery.

Here's one for Larkfield Larkfield Cared For Sticker © Steven Edinburgh

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)