Current time: 02/05/2024, 04:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(02/10/2019 17:14)Mikeonthebuses Wrote:  Has the 183 Limeside to Royal Oldham Hospital route has been moved to the Middleton Depot from Ashton or it just a certain journey, as I noticed the the 07:05 from Limeside M-F runs dead after it first run to Middleton to pick the 112 service to Manchester.

I think the the 0705 journey has been operated from Middleton depot for a few years now. The rest from Ashton depot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
47824 is in service today on the 12s in Middleton.
Stagecoach have put anti franchising adverts on the back of some of their buses which reads "This bus isnt running on your council tax, but you'll pay under franchising" and "You might not use this bus, but under franchising you'll pay for it". I think it's safe to say Stagecoach arent happy about it all. LOL

They’ve had plenty of opportunities to ‘do it another way Manchester’, saying you’ll be paying for a bus you don’t use makes it sound like communism. I don’t go to school anymore but my taxes still pay for them.
(24/10/2019 15:22)acocker96 Wrote:  They’ve had plenty of opportunities to ‘do it another way Manchester’, saying you’ll be paying for a bus you don’t use makes it sound like communism. I don’t go to school anymore but my taxes still pay for them.

Education is compulsory - bus travel isn't.
(24/10/2019 18:07)EDB325 Wrote:  Education is compulsory - bus travel isn't.

We also need more of both.
(24/10/2019 18:07)EDB325 Wrote:  Education is compulsory - bus travel isn't.

Granted but we all benefit from cleaner air and greater use of public transport.
(23/10/2019 20:47)AlexBus12 Wrote:  Stagecoach have put anti franchising adverts on the back of some of their buses which reads "This bus isnt running on your council tax, but you'll pay under franchising" and "You might not use this bus, but under franchising you'll pay for it". I think it's safe to say Stagecoach arent happy about it all. LOL

So ironic when your sat behind a past it’s best 56 reg Enviro400 with a similar advert. Crawling along at 8mph at 06:30 churning out plumes of thick black smoke every time you hit a slight gradient. This will win them over - NOT
the old buses were only drafted in because of this free bus pass the 16-18yr olds have in manchester, unsure if it made an impact though, they're supposed to leave once stagecoach manchester get the new electric deckers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesy3001/

If it's not in london they dont want to know
Guarantee stagecoach are gonna pull out of Manchester if the franchises are passed mark my words

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)