Current time: 06/05/2024, 17:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
First losing more contracted work in the April changes:

1. 149: Taken over by Stagecoach (Stagecoach running a 149 service - may just be the evening journeys replacing the 49)
  2. 340: Monday-Saturday evening journeys withdrawn by TfGM and partly replaced by service 81A (operated by Stagecoach)
  3. 350: Evening journeys taken over by Stagecoach
  4. 353/354: Taken over by Nexus Move
  5. 415: Evening journeys taken over by Stagecoach
  6. 425: Evening journeys taken over by Stagecoach

https://tfgm.com/public-transport/bus/service-changes
https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and...-2019#tab2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Who are Nexus Move? Presume not the same company as the Tyne & Wear based PTE???
Regarding the 353/354 I think Nexus Move is the same company that currently operates the 355 Saddleworth Circular service during the day Mon-Sat, if it is an interesting move by them.
Has anyone heard any recent whispers abut proposed Bolton & Oldham depot sales? All seems to have gone very quiet.
(28/03/2019 01:31)gilesbus1 Wrote:  Who are Nexus Move? Presume not the same company as the Tyne & Wear based PTE???

Nexus move are owned by a Tameside private hire taxi firm. They already operated several demand responsive services using minibuses.
Where would 53065 end up on? its the only Solo at Queens Road thats not for FreeBus
(03/04/2019 16:33)darylyates17 Wrote:  Where would 53065 end up on? its the only Solo at Queens Road thats not for FreeBus
I can`t see any moves until GO North West take over. As you would think they have listed all buses that are part of sale at point of sale.
(03/04/2019 22:05)Mrboo Wrote:  I can`t see any moves until GO North West take over. As you would think they have listed all buses that are part of sale at point of sale.

No I meant what routes does it normally go on unless its not at Queens anymore
What's the reg's of the missing Metroshuttle's that went for refurb and haven't been seen since it was re-launched as Freebus??? A number of 'bouncing' fresh looking Versa's have appeared at MCT not sure whether they have been at Rochdale depot or have come fresh from refurb.
(08/04/2019 10:54)Mayneway Wrote:  What's the reg's of the missing Metroshuttle's that went for refurb and haven't been seen since it was re-launched as Freebus??? A number of 'bouncing' fresh looking Versa's have appeared at MCT not sure whether they have been at Rochdale depot or have come fresh from refurb.

I believe YJ60 KDX (Versa) and KCK (Solo SR) are the only two that haven't reappeared.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)