Current time: 04/05/2024, 09:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
(14/03/2019 19:04)darylyates17 Wrote:  When are these gonna start going on the X5?

After they receive the branding I understand.

Smile Today is a good day Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(14/03/2019 19:58)Nwales Bus Wrote:  Wasn’t the original plan for the South Coast Deckers to go on the X5

I don't think loadings on the X5 really justify an allocation of deckers.
How many of the Ex Coastliner Scanviros are in standard livery?
(16/03/2019 14:27)darylyates17 Wrote:  How many of the Ex Coastliner Scanviros are in standard livery?

all i think apart from one 15588
(16/03/2019 14:53)PAUL2511 Wrote:  all i think apart from one 15588

Thanks mate I know the China Dream wrap is one of them but I can’t rememeber which one though it might be that one UPDATE: I’ve looked and 15585 is in the normal livery underneath
Someone was asking the other day, the hydrogen fuel cell Enviro400MMC is at the depot again this weekend.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(16/03/2019 14:53)PAUL2511 Wrote:  all i think apart from one 15588

There was a former Coastliner rubbed down ready for repaint at Rock Ferry yesterday, couldn't ID it.....wasn't 15588 though as I saw that in Liverpool later on.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
The X5 currently seems to see a mixed allocation of coaches and the ex-Coastliner double deckers.
In my opinion, it would be a shame to see standard single deckers on there and quite a step-down.
Enviro300's are going on there and not Enviro200's, not quite standard as seats are slightly different.
(16/03/2019 16:10)Valandil Wrote:  The X5 currently seems to see a mixed allocation of coaches and the ex-Coastliner double deckers.
In my opinion, it would be a shame to see standard single deckers on there and quite a step-down.
Coaches don't work most of the time and the coastliner deckers can be much better utilised elsewhere. It is certainly not a step down, I think it will be a step up in the sense of regular vehicle to put on the route.
I think it may help loadings around Halton View with it mostly being older residents, a low floor bus will be much more beneficial to them than an high step coach (which is what the X5 was advertised to be).
From an ops point of view, the Enviro300s are slightly newer and as for maintenance and driver familiarisation, they are much easier to send out. Only a select few are trained on the coaches meaning it is difficult to allocate the coaches incase a spare driver is being used and they aren't one of the ones trained.

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)