Current time: 18/04/2024, 14:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Avon Buses
RE: Avon Buses
(20/01/2019 10:43)Its a hobby Wrote:  Are there any updates of the ex Avon Fleet ?

Apparently some of there MCV EVOLUTIONS have turned up at halton transport.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/01/2019 10:43)Its a hobby Wrote:  Are there any updates of the ex Avon Fleet ?

I've heard off a reliable source that some are currently at the scrapyard in Platt Bridge in Wigan. (52 + 54 Plate Pointer Darts)
(20/01/2019 17:15)Scania1996 Wrote:  I've heard off a reliable source that some are currently at the scrapyard in Platt Bridge in Wigan. (52 + 54 Plate Pointer Darts)

I didn't notice any yeasterday when i drove past on my 360.
SF04 VTC went to Helms
Has anyone got a list of whats still to be sold?
SF04VTC arrived at Helms not long after the auction it is now in fleet livery awaiting fleetnames and fleetnumber to be applied along with the legal lettering
None of the 52 or 54 plate Pointer Darts are in the yard at Platt Bridge having paid a visit to the yard earlier I can confirm this
(03/02/2019 16:05)CKC 312L Wrote:  None of the 52 or 54 plate Pointer Darts are in the yard at Platt Bridge having paid a visit to the yard earlier I can confirm this

I had wondered where in the yard they’d be if indeed they where there. I passed there on Thursday I think it was and it looked abandoned bar a few curtain trailers that had moved in. Buses there looked as if they hadn’t moved in god knows how long. So I can on only presume they where store on the road for a time before moving on.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Or broke them up tout de suite.
Well where ever they are they are not in either the yard at Platt Bridge or Avon's old yard. Avon's old yard is empty the only things that are left in there are the pits and the buildings directly behind the pit in the top yard

User(s) browsing this thread: