Current time: 03/05/2024, 18:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
On a general visit in and around Rhyl yesterday, I noted a number of the J-ABW plate, Enviro400's have lost the branding and messages on the sides inc the fleetnames. 4404 was noted and there was at least another which had these applied when I last saw them. Anyone know why this is has been done? Are we expecting some kind of rebranding perhaps for the 51/X51 or just coincidence?

On a side note, the one that never carried the above from when it was repainted whilst based at Wrexham looks cracking with the Poppy bits done, very nice touch indeed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Are the Geminis now staying in Rhyl since the proposed cascade to Speke doesn't seem to have happened.
(20/11/2018 17:36)darylyates17 Wrote:  Are the Geminis now staying in Rhyl since the proposed cascade to Speke doesn't seem to have happened.

Yes
I am reliability informed that 922 was towed out of Rhyl depot on 15th November around teatime, no idea of destination but didn't appear to be a PVS truck so perhaps moving into store elsewhere?
(20/11/2018 18:04)Depotosw Wrote:  I am reliability informed that 922 was towed out of Rhyl depot on 15th November around teatime, no idea of destination but didn't appear to be a PVS truck so perhaps moving into store elsewhere?

Went to Cummins in Leeds for warranty engine repairs, should be back soon
If that's the case, then arriva nw & Wales really are proving that they are keeping vehicles longer.
(20/11/2018 20:45)Y727 KNF Wrote:  Went to Cummins in Leeds for warranty engine repairs, should be back soon
Many thanks, didn't expect that one with 922 acting as a pool bus.
(20/11/2018 21:25)Depotosw Wrote:  Many thanks, didn't expect that one with 922 acting as a pool bus.

922 I have had reported from a sighting was seen been driven in Vale Road this afternoon by a fitter so is back.
922 is back in service on Rhyl locals today
Have 2519 & 2521 returned yet?

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)