Current time: 18/04/2024, 17:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Theres supposedly a few changes in september happening but not been finalized just yet but the registrations should be in very very soon ive heard.
Find all posts by this user
(12/07/2018 03:38)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Theres supposedly a few changes in september happening but not been finalized just yet but the registrations should be in very very soon ive heard.
Lots and lots! Including 79C moving to Speke 82A/500 to Runcorn
(12/07/2018 10:36)mr t Wrote:  Lots and lots! Including 79C moving to Speke 82A/500 to Runcorn

Finally some changes involving Runcorn!
I remember when the new bridge was about to open, they came up with what I thought was a really good set of changes, particularly regarding frequencies and evening services, but then at the last minute cancelled them all and fell back to the same old same old in Runcorn - hopefully this time something positive will actually be implemented, but we'll see.
Whats left of Spekes Commander fleet will have a new lease of life.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(12/07/2018 10:36)mr t Wrote:  Lots and lots! Including 79C moving to Speke 82A/500 to Runcorn

82A already is Runcorn isn't it
(12/07/2018 16:38)MPTE1955 Wrote:  82A already is Runcorn isn't it
I think it is yes as I've seen the MANs on there and a Sapphire Pulsar before as I was one a while ago on that route
(12/07/2018 16:44)darylyates17 Wrote:  I think it is yes as I've seen the MANs on there and a Sapphire Pulsar before as I was one a while ago on that route

I know it always has been, didn't think it had changed and no doubt hasn't.
(12/07/2018 16:38)MPTE1955 Wrote:  82A already is Runcorn isn't it

I think he means the 82A and 500 are combining together under a new route number but being run out of runcorn.
(12/07/2018 18:02)motormayhem1 Wrote:  I think he means the 82A and 500 are combining together under a new route number but being run out of runcorn.

Might well do, just not worded that way. Thanks.
(12/07/2018 18:02)motormayhem1 Wrote:  I think he means the 82A and 500 are combining together under a new route number but being run out of runcorn.

I believe the 82A will only run to Widnes from Liverpool and be operated from Speke depot, but things may change before then.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: