Current time: 06/05/2024, 21:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(30/05/2018 23:35)J200ABW Wrote:  The 10 plate Enviros are staying at Gillmoss to convert routes to full DD operation. Not going to RF for the 1 as speculated.

You need to tell management at rock ferry that then because they are 100% they are for them, hence changing the route in Upton chester
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
One story I've heard and not sure if its actually true is that these ex Coastline Enviro400s are for 10As to convert the route to full decker operation.
(31/05/2018 06:16)M60lad Wrote:  One story I've heard and not sure if its actually true is that these ex Coastline Enviro400s are for 10As to convert the route to full decker operation.
Now that would make sense.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(31/05/2018 07:16)childwallblues Wrote:  Now that would make sense.

Agreed - I'm still sure Witney's golds are due to be replaced this year, and as has been said I don't see the point in them downgrading the route from gold, so I'd expect those to be heading up as they are replaced.

(31/05/2018 06:15)Busguy12 Wrote:  You need to tell management at rock ferry that then because they are 100% they are for them, hence changing the route in Upton chester

Are RF sure that these particular buses are for them, or just some double deckers coming soon to upgrade the 1 to dd which they are assuming to be these?
As far as I'm aware they where certain this batch was there's as they are only using them till next year before new doubles come for the 1
I guess we'll all have to wait and see what they turn up on then, although as Stagecoach have the rail replacement contract for the Lime Street closure, I'm told they will see use on that first. I was also aware that they were due for the 1 but maybe plans have changed as it's a case of wait and see....at least they're up here now and something to point the camera out at (hopefully before repaint!)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(31/05/2018 06:15)Busguy12 Wrote:  You need to tell management at rock ferry that then because they are 100% they are for them, hence changing the route in Upton chester

The route was changed for the future allocation of deckers to the route but also so that in the short term deckers could substitute on Merseyrail strike days etc.
A post on railuk forums buses and coaches says that they are for the 82/86, making several possible answers to where they end up.
1. Rock Ferry 1, replacing singles there (looking increasingly unlikely, probably ex-Oxford buses later this year instead)
2. 10A, replacing singles there (logical move IMO, from what I hear it struggles at peak times)
3. Rail replacement
4. 82/86 (unsure what loadings are like on these, do they demand doubles more than the 10A?)
Coastliner Scania reported on the 20 today, no I.d.
Are 34743 & 34808 out today? they are the 2 Gillmoss based Darts I'm still after

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)