Current time: 07/05/2024, 18:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(23/04/2018 14:54)motormayhem1 Wrote:  2491 is now back out in service on the 31 today.

It's strange how that's back what is the plan with the remaining Cadets now I thought they were getting cascaded to other depots
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2594 is also here in service on the 32A
(23/04/2018 15:08)darylyates17 Wrote:  It's strange how that's back what is the plan with the remaining Cadets now I thought they were getting cascaded to other depots

Unless its to do with the limestreet rail contract coming up as deckers will be pulled from each depot again to cover rails.
(23/04/2018 15:43)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Unless its to do with the limestreet rail contract coming up as deckers will be pulled from each depot again to cover rails.

I thought the Rail Replacements would be in the hands of the DLPs and VLWs?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(23/04/2018 15:49)T42 PVM Wrote:  I thought the Rail Replacements would be in the hands of the DLPs and VLWs?

Single decks in the pool fleet replacing double decks for rails?
(23/04/2018 15:43)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Unless its to do with the limestreet rail contract coming up as deckers will be pulled from each depot again to cover rails.
Ah yeah I forgot about that I remember that they did replace some of the deckers last time Lime St was shut

A bit early for that ?
It is almost 6 weeks until the next phase of Lime St. closures. (Starts 2 June)
Is 2730 now withdrawn as I haven't seen it since last week when I missed out on probably it's last run in service on the 31 as it was taken out of service when it came back to St Helens
2973 has failed on Alder Lane at junction with Fir Tree Lane in Burtonwood
(25/04/2018 16:06)darylyates17 Wrote:  Is 2730 now withdrawn as I haven't seen it since last week when I missed out on probably it's last run in service on the 31 as it was taken out of service when it came back to St Helens

Had a look round back and it's parked up near all other 27-- series in scrap line. Ticket machine has been removed

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)