Current time: 19/04/2024, 17:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(21/10/2017 21:06)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Just read your post again, yes it's more clear now. So confusion it was. Thanks.

Bit of a kop out there 16 plate Enviro200 mmcs to Plymouth from Chester don't forget that they should of gone to RF instead of Chester so we will have to wait and see what happens
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/10/2017 16:21)gka472l Wrote:  Two of the new Gold E400MMC's for the Heswall's have arrived at Rock Ferry this afternoon......

Have all seven arrived yet or still only there two?
(22/10/2017 20:40)E208 WBG Wrote:  Have all seven arrived yet or still only there two?

A third has arrived.....all parked along the back of the yard.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(21/10/2017 17:39)mr t Wrote:  The X8 is meant is meant be going gold soon so who knows what the plans could be

Will chester get any gold vehicles for its share of 2 route, so it can make it a uniform fleet again, how many more gold vehicles would you need
Chester only runs 2 duties on route 2 meaning only 2 buses would be needed. X8 I can't see becoming GOLD, it doesnt need it. the GOLD brand is primerily to encourage passengers to use the buses however that is useless as whenever the trains go on strike, Stagecoach gain more customers anyway with train passengers choosing to switch. With that in mind + people along the route already knowing of the service. IT would be useless to upgrade it. The only reason Service 5 was upgraded was because the MD lives near the terminus (It is mostly OAPS and I think we all know that OAPS dont care what bus they get on). 471/2 is only going gold to get one up on Arriva.

Same with Arriva Sapphire in most cases as well.
The 400s are heading to Chester with the intention of providing extra capacity on the X8

(21/10/2017 18:15)gka472l Wrote:  Think there's a bit of confusion here.....37440-37444 Chester to Plymouth, 19569-19572 Torquay to Merseyside & South Lancs (unknown depot).

HTH

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Reason i heard for X8 going gold is that then all cross river routes will be gold standard fleet, personally i would like to see stagecoach expand a bit more but their deoots are fit to bursting, hopefully new chester depot will be built with extra room
4 New MMCs parked at back of RF now

18441, 17839 plus 2 other deckers have gone on short term loan for a couple of days to Chester
(24/10/2017 11:57)mtl97 Wrote:  Reason i heard for X8 going gold is that then all cross river routes will be gold standard fleet, personally i would like to see stagecoach expand a bit more but their deoots are fit to bursting, hopefully new chester depot will be built with extra room

Exactly right
37440-37444 have left Chester for Plymouth today, have seen a pic of them (plus northbound 19569) parked at a services on the M42 this afternoon, seems the vehicles swapped drivers at this point.....had a look in Gillmoss about 6pm, no sign of these Enviro400's, perhaps delivered direct to Chester?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)