Current time: 28/04/2024, 00:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(26/07/2017 10:33)T42 PVM Wrote:  I wonder how many Buses less will be needed if this change does go ahead

A rough count suggests at least 3. Plus 1 not needed for 533 (tender change). And I understand there'll be two fewer peak vehicles required in Bury from September.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
60405 has had its wrights logo painted black, anyone know why?
Info from facebook Group (Not 100% confirmed)

Just for info ....three first group scaina omni bendy buses based at Bolton depot are to be withdrawn and replaced with Scottish DDeckers and it seems nearly all the Alexander Enviro 400's from Bolton are to be transferred to Leeds in exchange for some of their fleet....
(28/07/2017 18:32)Kieran_Wilkins1997 Wrote:  Info from facebook Group (Not 100% confirmed)

Just for info ....three first group scaina omni bendy buses based at Bolton depot are to be withdrawn and replaced with Scottish DDeckers and it seems nearly all the Alexander Enviro 400's from Bolton are to be transferred to Leeds in exchange for some of their fleet....

Have you got a link/ screenshots so i can see?
(28/07/2017 18:32)Kieran_Wilkins1997 Wrote:  Info from facebook Group (Not 100% confirmed)

Leeds (or indeed WY) are not expecting any Enviro 400s from anywhere.
Some 2012 B9s are likely to move from Leeds to GM in due course.

Paul
(28/07/2017 19:39)Alexw12 Wrote:  Have you got a link/ screenshots so i can see?

[Image: Capture1.png]
(28/07/2017 20:10)Kieran_Wilkins1997 Wrote:  [Image: Capture1.png]

Thanks Smile
Doesn't ring much truth to it....
4 Bendys are parked, with slowly more to join, reserve, not withdrawn, with intentions for them to move to another division as and when, although September has been mentioned the bendy VOR's aren't going to be ready by then, in turn unlikely to release and buses for transfer into GM. A bendy was sent to the new Bolton Interchange yesterday for testing so as of yet they are not specifically unable to use the bus station. And as for "Only 6 bendys are aloud on the 471" again, not true. The likelyhood of Bolton loosing all its Enviro400's is slim, as of now there (surprisingly) the most reliable vehicles at Bolton and with the Stores only just having been refitted to suit Bury's influx, replacing it all out again isn't viable.
I have seen that guys name a few times on Arriva Enthusiast Facebook pages a few years ago, used to talk about Arriva Bolton fleet and service changes that most of the time turned out to be rubbish

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(29/07/2017 15:20)Dentonian Wrote:  Another thing to bear in mind is that come 1st September, another 17 buses (the 51 reg ALXs) will be banned from TFGM contracts.

Haven't Oldham lost loads of school routes though? So there doesn't need to be any replacements?

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)