Current time: 24/04/2024, 01:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
I think G3 is simply to diferentiate from 3 to Mold which interworks with the Arriva 15. Also possibly so passengers dont think about the old 3 to Rivacre. I could be wrong but the only H&R section will be Highfield Road/Oakfield Road. The rest is full of bus stops. Starts at Countess, along the Avenue, left onto Saughall Road, right onto Western Ave, right onto Highfield Road, left onto Oakfield road. Left onto Aukland Road follows Blacon Circ to Dairy then right into Greyhound Park. Runs hourly and council funded. Minimum seats 13 + wheelchair space.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/07/2017 19:28)PAUL2511 Wrote:  that will be nice to see.where did you see that

It was on the Vosa thread

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(20/07/2017 17:25)Valandil Wrote:  An unexpected move, and the 'G' even suggests Stagecoach Gold -- I wonder if some of the Gold Solos might run this route.

I think you'll find the G will refer to Greyhound. Doubt they'd put gold buses on a free service.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
(20/07/2017 19:53)Stagecoach MCSL Twitter Wrote:  #Birkenhead - unlike some other forms of transport, we are running a full svc on Sun, We will also be operating addition duplication on svc1

If anyone wants to know the reason for this its due to no Merseyrail Trains on Wirral Line
(21/07/2017 17:47)E208 WBG Wrote:  If anyone wants to know the reason for this its due to no Merseyrail Trains on Wirral Line

Im sure the X8 will take a hit as its the fastest route between Liverpool and Chester.
(21/07/2017 20:28)wirralbus Wrote:  Im sure the X8 will take a hit as its the fastest route between Liverpool and Chester.

There's additional buses on the X8 on sunday

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(21/07/2017 17:46)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  I think you'll find the G will refer to Greyhound. Doubt they'd put gold buses on a free service.

I doubt this is a free service. You may be right but as far as I know, this will be a normal tender not free like the shopper hopper.
For anyone intrested 24170 will operate the 1600 from Liverpool 472 and the 1657 service 471 from Heswall
(17/07/2017 20:42)Dentonian Wrote:  Can I ask how you know about these dates? There are various websites detailing the 2017/8 orders with fleet numbers and allocations, but nobody and I mean nobody seems to know when any of the orders are due - and if gthey do, they are keeping the details close to their chest. Noting that Preston's Scanias and Stockport's E200MMCs are numerically the very next of their respective types due.

To digress a bit. it would be apt if those Enviro200-MMCs for Stockport enter service tomorrow (or Monday if double-deck on Sundays) on route 25 Stockport - Trafford Centre. I doubt they will though.
(22/07/2017 00:18)iMarkeh Wrote:  I doubt this is a free service. You may be right but as far as I know, this will be a normal tender not free like the shopper hopper.

I'm telling you its free.

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)