Current time: 03/05/2024, 22:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Selwyns
RE: Selwyns
Mine had red moquette on those seats with basically just no cushion in. I cant think of the model or I would post it. No leg room either. All round horrid.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/07/2017 14:13)iMarkeh Wrote:  Mine had red moquette on those seats with basically just no cushion in. I cant think of the model or I would post it. No leg room either. All round horrid.

Does anyone know what buses operate the service? Thinking of taking a trip to South Liverpool at some point.
an 07 East Lancs and 2 08 reg Enviro200s made up the allocation yesterday

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/07/2017 14:30)T42 PVM Wrote:  an 07 East Lancs and 2 08 reg Enviro200s made up the allocation yesterday

A quick browse of Buslistsontheweb throws up Epsom Coaches / Quality Line PN07 KRZ, PN07 KSE and LJ08 RJY as likely suspects (though I realise that's 2xEL and 1xADL rather than vice versa). I may well go and see for myself tomorrow.
There is an OU08 reg Enviro200 as well

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
LJ08 RJY is one of the Enviro 200s, the Esteem is PN07 KSE but I think one of the other Enviro 200s is from Yellow Buses.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
(25/07/2017 18:47)CX06 EBK Wrote:  LJ08 RJY is one of the Enviro 200s, the Esteem is PN07 KSE but I think one of the other Enviro 200s is from Yellow Buses.

2 enviros did indeed come from yellow bus believe it or not in bright yellow..our lads at Manchester depot done a cracking job re-painting them...there are 3 enviros in all and 2 esteem from Epsom
Esteem PN07KRZ was photographed by myself yesterday at JLA Smile

https://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanort...ateposted/

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Do these travel From Runcorn every day for 3 service? Must be a bit of a hike with all the roadworks on going what happens if one breaks down
(26/07/2017 16:20)mr t Wrote:  Do these travel From Runcorn every day for 3 service? Must be a bit of a hike with all the roadworks on going what happens if one breaks down

Yes they travel from our depot in Runcorn, but as they are out very early the roadworks is not a issue...if one breaks down we have a spare bus as they only need 4 allocated and we have 5.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)