Current time: 18/04/2024, 18:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Oakwood Travel (Classic Bus North West)
RE: Oakwood Travel (Classic Bus North West)
Not sure if this has already been reported, but there seems to be another bus for the Manchester sightseeing. It's W501 RBB and it's fully open top

photo here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/selmerorse...83/in/feed

credit: SelmerOrSelnec
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/05/2017 15:38)Alexw12 Wrote:  Not sure if this has already been reported, but there seems to be another bus for the Manchester sightseeing. It's W501 RBB and it's fully open top

photo here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/selmerorse...83/in/feed

credit: SelmerOrSelnec

According to the comments there was surposed to be a pvr/timetable increase from 1 bus to 2 but problems with the second bus halted that so the next planned increase at the end of May should see 3 open toppers out in Manchester - is there really that much demand?
(09/05/2017 07:59)Mayneway Wrote:  According to the comments there was surposed to be a pvr/timetable increase from 1 bus to 2 but problems with the second bus halted that so the next planned increase at the end of May should see 3 open toppers out in Manchester - is there really that much demand?

Hopefully there is. I think with sightseeing sometimes it can be a self fulfilling prophecy. A low frequency/occasional route means you have to plan your day around the schedule. A high frequency means you can turn up as and when, leading to more as-hoc passengers.
V3620WC didn't appear to have any legal lettering today
Catch 22 Dart Upgrade

http://fyldebus.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/c...grade.html

Credit: Fylde Bus Blog.
Who runs that blog? as their is a slight error the former Cardiff/Vale SPDs are Y registered not V Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
I've just been on a week's holiday in Blackpool and I have been left totally confused by timetables for some of their services.

The service 24 timetable on their website states that for most of the day, the service operates half hourly between Cleveleys and Poulton but other timetables I have seen online plus Google Maps suggests that the service operates on a 20 minute frequency, I don't know what the actual frequency is on this service but I may be wrong but it seemed like they were running a half hourly frequency in reality (well of sorts, one was 10 minutes late for some reason).

My flickr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/127079988@N02/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Their website is out of date. The 22 was changed from 5 June to run every 20 minutes, with the 24 withdrawn. But both the 24 and the old 22 are on show.
(16/07/2017 07:27)Nicholas Wrote:  Their website is out of date. The 22 was changed from 5 June to run every 20 minutes, with the 24 withdrawn. But both the 24 and the old 22 are on show.

Considering the director was constantly complaining earlier this year that Blackpool council weren't updating his bus stop timetables and it was having a damaging effect of his business it's laughable that his website is out of date.
(13/07/2017 01:26)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Who runs that blog? as their is a slight error the former Cardiff/Vale SPDs are Y registered not V Smile

Good spot, thanks - now corrected.

Paul

User(s) browsing this thread: