Current time: 05/05/2024, 07:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2614 is on 34 at the moment to Leigh, just left Earlestown
2971 is abandoned at stand 4 Earlestown bus station
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2971 awaiting a tow, there is a shunter with it, he's somewhere ! lol

TT
Find all posts by this user
Arriva have reportedly decided to axe the 313 Ashurst circular in Skem from July leaving the north of the town behind the Concourse without any public transport. Sad day when it happens, the loss of Skelmersdale depot is slowly having an impact
I'm not sure if I've missed it but whats heading to Winsford to replace the Centros?
(28/03/2017 15:45)Lynx Wrote:  I'm not sure if I've missed it but whats heading to Winsford to replace the Centros?

Think it was mentioned Mercedes Sprinters are going there for the Macclesfield/Northwich Town Services - not sure what full size replacements are going there though.
(28/03/2017 15:58)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Think it was mentioned Mercedes Sprinters are going there for the Macclesfield/Northwich Town Services - not sure what full size replacements are going there though.

Green Lane's/St Helens Pulsars or Commanders from somewhere seems likely with cadets going to Wales
(28/03/2017 16:30)RedPanda Wrote:  Green Lane's/St Helens Pulsars or Commanders from somewhere seems likely with cadets going to Wales

St Helens' Pulsars aren't going anywhere - in fact St Helens are expecting more Pulsars (the rest of the 58-reg Pulsars and possibly the remaining 09-reg examples as well) from Green Lane once the BYDs arrive within the next 2 or 3 months

My money on any full size replacement vehicles for Winsford would be on some Commanders from Speke as only a couple of those (2586/7 to Southport) are accounted for at the moment
(28/03/2017 17:05)Y474 KNF Wrote:  St Helens' Pulsars aren't going anywhere - in fact St Helens are expecting more Pulsars (the rest of the 58-reg Pulsars and possibly the remaining 09-reg examples as well) from Green Lane once the BYDs arrive within the next 2 or 3 months

My money on any full size replacement vehicles for Winsford would be on some Commanders from Speke as only a couple of those (2586/7 to Southport) are accounted for at the moment

There are those too
I didn't know whether or not the pulsars where just loans, but now I know
2949 now here and out on the 32

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(29/03/2017 08:01)RedPanda Wrote:  There are those too
I didn't know whether or not the pulsars where just loans, but now I know

To clarify it's just 2674/5 due here from Green Lane - the 29xx 58-reg Pulsars are going somewhere else. I've been told that 2960-4 aren't coming here either

User(s) browsing this thread: 86 Guest(s)