Current time: 06/05/2024, 23:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Deckers are regularly on the 31 - either ex-london stock or Enviro 400s. As for the 17 or the 30/33 - nothing since the rare moments some of the ex-London Gemini's/Tridents went on there in between school duties. The 30 is almost exclusively Solo but the odd Pulsar does sometimes escape onto the 17.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/01/2017 16:27)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Deckers are regularly on the 31 - either ex-london stock or Enviro 400s. As for the 17 or the 30/33 - nothing since the rare moments some of the ex-London Gemini's/Tridents went on there in between school duties. The 30 is almost exclusively Solo but the odd Pulsar does sometimes escape onto the 17.

The ALX400s were DAFs
(30/01/2017 16:37)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  The ALX400s were DAFs

What I was meaning was that as well as the former London stock, the 64 Plate Enviros can also appear on the 31. Apologies for slight lack of clarity on that.
Centro 2614 is reportedly here, can anyone confirm?

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
723 has just left St. Helens on a 34A
(01/02/2017 13:43)RedPanda Wrote:  723 has just left St. Helens on a 34A

Not sure about these days but I know the Solo SR's used to be quite regularly on the 34/34A when new but not sure how often they get on there these days.
(01/02/2017 14:08)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Not sure about these days but I know the Solo SR's used to be quite regularly on the 34/34A when new but not sure how often they get on there these days.

Once or twice a month or so from my sightings solos head up that way, it's operated by full size buses (not including x reg B10) and cadets
(01/02/2017 16:41)RedPanda Wrote:  Once or twice a month or so from my sightings solos head up that way, it's operated by full size buses (not including x reg B10) and cadets

I would presume that the alleged TfGM rule that debars vehicles from entering their bus stations on grounds of age would apply to all of the Volvos by now, including the Y-reg. There are after all only a few months between the newest and oldest Renowns.
I use the 34 everyday there always Volvo's still good buses
(01/02/2017 19:10)Quackdave Wrote:  I would presume that the alleged TfGM rule that debars vehicles from entering their bus stations on grounds of age would apply to all of the Volvos by now, including the Y-reg. There are after all only a few months between the newest and oldest Renowns.

2720 was on 352 this afternoon so it may have not quite come into effect

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)